Casual Sex? Reviews

September 6, 2010
Another young adult sex comedy with no surprises, but good actors. It's not too bad, but it isn't good either.
deano
June 21, 2007
Oddball, likable comedy about two single girls who go hunting for men at a health resort. I like Lea Thompson the best because of her sexy naked scenes - whoo!
iLeo
½ April 12, 2007
Love this movie! Hilarious!!
January 16, 2008
Not a bad movie... You felt for the main characters about the difficulty of finding someone to date. Based on this, it should get at least an average rating, but then at the end, when I asked myself if I was really entertained, I then had to lower my rating a bit.
July 13, 2008
Dice? Come on. I think the answer is 'No.' The only thing funny about Andrew Dice Clay is the Sklar Brothers' routine about him.
½ February 4, 2008
I saw this when I was a little kid, before I really understood what sex was. . .I remember thinking I was gonna get a really good education about sex or something, better than my Catholic school provided and I was so disappointed.
March 21, 2007
I thought this was a great movie! All the characters were fun and you actually wanted to folliw in their strugles :)
March 7, 2007
Lea Thompson, Victoria Jackson (of SNL fame), and Andrew "Dice" Clay... good cast for an 80s movie. It's a funny and cute movie. Not great, but a really good movie nonetheless.
½ February 18, 2007
This movie made me fall in love w/ Andrew Dice Clay, and that is no easy task! It's funny, and it's one that kind of hits close to home for a lot of people.
July 25, 2006
Only if you lived through this era would it make much sense at all and even that fact is a little scary. I have fun watching it every time, though.
April 15, 2015
Here is a good rule to live by.....stay away from any movie staring Victoria Jackson.
February 28, 2014
A surprising good move, considering the title. I saw it before I had ever heard of Andrew Dice Clay. Every time he is on the screen the film is great. Whenever he is not on the screen the film is good. I predicted he would be huge. I was half right.
January 5, 2012
Well, it was a movie to promote in some way the raising star of Lea Thompson. I think its a soft movie to enjoy easy. Do not expect high comedy, but is enough to get some laughs.
April 24, 2011
Adapted from a play, we meet Stacy (Lea Thompson) and Melissa (Victoria Jackson) on the dark backdrop of a theater stage. These two sensible women lead us through their sexual histories before embarking on the matter at hand - they need to avoid any more casual sex in an age when it's become dangerous due to a barely mentioned fear, HIV. So they head down to a health resort to meet healthy guys and always use condoms. Stacy has her eye on a trainer named Nick, while Melissa's got a crush on resort employee Jamie. Meanwhile, their fellow guest Vinnie (Andrew Dice Clay) makes his best New Jersey attempt at Stacy, and a self-centered psychologist decides to utilize Melissa. When Melissa decides to bail and heads for the bus station, Stacy takes Nick back to L.A with her to meet her. But Jamie rescues Melissa from the bus station, and Stacy ends up realizing life outside the resort with Nick is not la vie en rose. Armed with a grand pink cadillac, Stacy rushes back to the resort and meets a newly sensitive Vinnie, and ends up giving him a lift back prior to getting rid of Nick. Who would've guessed they'd both find their soulmates at a health spa?
Born into the AIDS scare era in 1988, this film has little left to recommend it. Several scenes actually play like a public service announcement, and it's a shame that these two comediennes have to be toned-down in order to promote the film's blaring message. The 80s strike back in their full glory of hair-dos, clothes, and music, and the story is so contrived as to be uninteresting. And doesn't it strike anyone as odd that the employees keep hitting on these women?
Overall, an outdated, predictable and downright laughable film about two women abandoning casual sex for true love that fails to rise above being a filmed version of a mediocre stage play.
January 11, 2010
AWSOME !!!
Two girls give up on the concept of randome love and decide to get in shape .. they go to a weekend health spa only to find Its Co-ed And well I just luv this show .. Its a must see atleast once :)
½ April 5, 2007
If ever a movie about my friend and I, this would be it.