Chasing Christmas Reviews

November 21, 2013
Although "Chasing Christmas" is based on Dicken's "A Christmas Carol", it is different enough that it was enjoyable. And this from someone who is more like Scrooge-before-the-ghosts than Scrooge-after-the-ghosts. Bah Humbug.
½ July 22, 2011
Yeah, another dumb Christmas movie. It is what it is. Better than some I have seen, at least the story was a bit more original than the usual (not to say good especially, but it was different). Cast are okay, a little hammy, but that's typical in this genre. Something to watch on tv at Christmas time with kids, nothing more than that.
½ December 15, 2007
When will it end?!?!? I did not enjoy this movie at all. I thought it was annoying and totally fake.
½ November 23, 2012
A white piece of paper is more creative than this predictable piece of trash.
December 6, 2011
December 01, 2011, not great, but had a cool twist on a Christmas Carol
½ December 21, 2010
Not a bad little xmas movie Tom Arnold is actually pretty funny
½ December 19, 2009
This movie may be good for getting the kids to fall asleep because no-one could sit through this entire piece of garbage. Tom Arnold should look for Rosanne.
½ November 29, 2009
This poor straight-to-DVD variation of "A Christmas Carol" has a lot to be desired...and I don't think saying that is enough to prove my point. If you haven't seen it yet, I advise that you don't intend on doing so.
November 22, 2006
Bah Humbug! Yet ANOTHER variation on "A Christmas Carol", and this one is not one of the best efforts on that story. Silly, exaggerated overacting, only occasionally amusing. Skip this one and watch the classic 1951 Alastair Sim version. If Charles Dickens saw this....oh my.