Chicago Massacre: Richard Speck - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Chicago Massacre: Richard Speck Reviews

May 15, 2011
Thank goodness for Debbie Rochon, queen of the "B" screams/horror movies; sexy. This script should've been better.
October 31, 2010
I just watched this movie, and it really brought back the memories of those killing I was a kid when it happened the fear that people had women everywhere afraid,this was one sick puppy
July 1, 2007
I really wanted this movie, but it sucked and I didn't like all that much about it. I wanted it to show more of the night that he went on his killing spree but it took place after the fact and it was just dull. A waste of time.
½ June 14, 2007
Let's face it, these "true-crime" movies are hit or miss, and more often than not they miss. This film is no exception. None of the actors seemed to want to be there, with the possible exception of Corin Nemec as Speck. I'm not sure whether I think his performance was artistic genius or just annoying. I don't really balme him or the other actors, some of the lines were so cheezy and forced I don't think anyone could have pulled them off. Not the worst true killer flick out, but no where near the best.
May 31, 2014
True crime aficionados--and anyone with good taste--will want to give this one a wide berth. The dialogue is pathetic, and the rape and murder sequences are appallingly lurid considering that this was the real fate of eight unfortunate women.
January 3, 2012
Tuesday, January 3, 2012

(2007) Chicago Massacre: Richard Speck
HORROR

Another straight-to-rental low budget serial killer flick centering on disturbed real life killer Richard Speck who may have been molested by his dad(like most other serial killer films) which drove him to massacre a group of trained nurses. While watching this, I was like what more can this film show me what I can't find from online or from newspapers which is nothing. Very cheap with over acting that can make one cringe.

1/2 out of 4
April 7, 2011
Candyman and Wishmaster chase down real life serial killer Richard Speck. ''Chicago Massacre'' looks like something that was thrown together in about two days. It's Speck's prison life that deserves a 90 minute movie.
½ May 22, 2007
Fair telling of the famous mass killing. It jumps around way too much and never really gets that deep into Richard Speck's personality. It just shows him as creepy, but never digs much deeper. Too slow moving for a story of this nature.