Christmas in Wonderland Reviews

½ October 31, 2009
Honestly pretty bad, even by Christmas movie standards.
With mum away, three kids go to the mall to do Christmas shopping with their dad (Patrick Swayze).
The kids of course get separated from dad, there's a silly plot with a bag of counterfeit money, and some bumbling villains trying to get it back. And a campy Carmen Electra in a series of bad wigs.
The cool mall is the best part - beautiful decorations and a pool in the middle of winter.
Kind of made me want to go shopping when I think family values are probably the message it is trying to achieve!
December 26, 2007
It made me laugh, for many different reasons. It's worth watching if you live in Edmonton, or just need laugh during the holidays.
September 7, 2011
This was fun. What kid wouldn't have loved to have a bag full of money at Christmastime and no limits on what to get at a mall? I was really enjoying the movie up until Brian opens a door under some stairs that led to "Santa's North Pole" and there was a cartoon on the other side...??? Okay, but other than that the movie was fun and enjoyable. It's not the greatest movie in the world, but for a good Christmas movie I'm sure I'll enjoy this more in the coming years.
½ September 16, 2013
The is one good holiday movie.
December 17, 2012
A painfully bad movie.
½ November 22, 2012
I have no idea how such big names agreed to be a part of this. I'm not shocked that such a horrible movie was made... That happens frequently. I'm shocked that Patrick Swayze was a part of it.
½ February 13, 2012
Absolutely awful. Avoid if you love your family.
½ September 1, 2011
Are you from Edmonton? You'll hate this movie. Are you Canadian? You'll hate this movie. Are you not Canadian? You'll hate this movie. Do you possess a functioning brain? You. Will. Hate. This. Piece. Of. Shit. Movie. Disgraceful, an insult to Canadians (especially Edmonton) and an insult to human Intelligence in general.
July 3, 2011
The great thing about this movie is its cheesiness. It's meant for kids, not adults, so the critics who say this movie is horrible, really don't know how to do there jobs. It's like kids rating a R rated movie... they just wont get it.
January 6, 2011
This movie is fun to watch for the HORRIBLENESS!
December 22, 2010
I don't know why everyone hates this movie. It is glorious. Show it to your family and friends. The elves are beyond cute <3