Christmas Is Here Again Reviews

November 10, 2012
It wasn't your norm and sure had some unexpected negativity but my 4 year old loved it and I enjoyed watching it with her!
November 3, 2008
First off, I'm a Junior at the University of Pittsburgh. It's truly been a long time since a good, new animated christmas movie has come out that has the ability to stand up to the classics from the past (Rudolf, Frosty, Grinch, etc). However, I really believe that Robert Zappia's new independent animated christmas film "Christmas is Here Again" delivers and finally is giving our generation a Christmas movie we'll watch for years to come. With voice acting by Jay Leno, Ed Asner, Norm MacDonald, Madison Davenport, Andy Griffith, Kathy Bates, and more, the movie plays almost flawlessly. The musical numbers are very catchy (I think the soundtrack will do well too). The story is great, and, for the first time in a long time, fuses together commercial Christmas (Santa, elves, etc) with traditional christmas (baby Jesus). It is a very wholesome, yet hilarious, animated movie that I think will blow up next year. Perfect for families, parents and kids, and is nostalgic enough for everyone else to make it well worthwhile! Pick it up before it takes off!