Chup Chup Ke - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Chup Chup Ke Reviews

½ March 24, 2009
This was really an enjoyable comic ride. Would have done better at the B.O. had it not been released with PHIR HERA PHERI.
iLeo
March 17, 2008
An interesting movie! Hilarious scenes, and a good story plot. Great cast- Shahid Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor, Suniel Shetty, Om Puri, Anupam Kher. Definitely worthy.
October 12, 2014
An odd blend of comedy and drama. It had a decent story, but I thought the film was overlong. Of course, that can be said about many Bollywood movies. (First and only viewing - 10/14/2014)
April 15, 2008
Debt isn't enough to kill yourself over. If that were the case there'd be 100 million dead people in the U.S. alone. It's like The Phantom Menace, people don't watch movies about taxes and debt. Let Michael Moore produce that crap.
June 14, 2007
Nice movie. Kareena is good, largely because she is extremely quiet throughout. Rajpal is amazing. Paresh is good. Stupid ending.
June 9, 2007
This is really good family fun. All the jokes are very PG and enjoyable nevertheless! Paresh Rawal and Rajpal Yadav steal the show!
March 28, 2016
Chup Chup Ke is excellent in being both a drama movie as well as a comedy movie.
January 25, 2015
Funny slapstick moments. See Jab We Met and Vivah for more Shahid Kapoor.
October 12, 2014
August 29, 2012
I love this movie. If you have patience for the subtitles you will love it too
December 29, 2010
Another great one! Loved it.
½ March 16, 2009
y do ppl mk movies lyk these!
April 15, 2008
With: No one
On: Zee Cinema
Name: CHUP CHUP KE
October 27, 2009
i like this movie very much
September 19, 2009
I wil rate this as 100%
½ September 1, 2009
whoa a lot of reading, but the movie was fun and the acting was pretty good. the musical numbers were amusing because of the dancing and the music was great.
½ July 9, 2009
luv paresh and rajpal!!!!