Coach Reviews

April 11, 2011
Decent, not great. It had its moments, but not a whole lot of them. Definitely my least favorite Hugh Dancy movie so far.
xxdebxx
April 10, 2011
Hugh Dancy plays Coach, a rich trust-fund slacker, but when his girlfriend Zoe dumps him he reluctantly agrees to become a youth soccer coach as he attempts to prove that he can be responsible. So he coaches kids' soccer, where we find the usual misfit kids who he is able to bring together and they in turn show him a thing or two about growing up. Along the way he meets Gabrielle a nurse who questions his party-boy lifestyle and thinks him immature.
½ August 2, 2012
A somewhat hearth touching movie. Most of it's running time was spent on character development without conclusion.
½ April 3, 2011
This movie is definitely not big shot Hollywood film. But it's simple dynamics, just makes the movie into something undeniably great.
November 28, 2010
To start off this review, I will say that this movie Coach is not an Oscar winner. Nope. But hey, it is still fun to watch. I enjoyed the movie, even though I do not care for soccer. The scenes with the kids were entertaining to watch and I thought the story kept me interested. So, if you like soccer and an interesting plot, Coach might be the movie for you to see. If you don't like interesting plots and soccer, Coach is not the movie for you to see.
½ July 4, 2010
The film is quite mellow in the progression of the storyline and plot development. The cast is very likeable, however for a romantic comedy it is very low on both. To me is seemed more of a drama. There weren't any memorable highlights of the film. In all, this film is nothing special but it's not a bad watch either.