Coachella - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Coachella Reviews

½ November 3, 2009
Coachella is a 3 day event that happens once a year and I think about it almost every day. This film captures a small, but amazing, fraction of what Coachella is all about.
½ January 15, 2011
How not to make a documentary film. The musicians have nothing interesting to say. The people they interview have nothing interesting to say. The performances they chose to include were for the most part boring (and I like the bands and I saw some of these performances at Coachella). It plays like an ad for a corporate summer camp or something.
April 16, 2014
This brings back a lot great memories for me at this festival. This was the golden era of the festival in mid 2000s. No VIP, everybody was on equal footing.
December 29, 2012
good enough background noise
½ November 3, 2009
½ January 15, 2011
½ July 31, 2010
I watched this with a good friend right before going to Coachella 2010 (my first Coachella). It really captured the atmosphere we were about to enter into & set the right mood for what was about to come. Which was pure bliss... This captures Coachella randomly up until 2006. Sadly I was never at any of those, but I'm happy to watch many great performances from those venues. It would be great if they could release a Coachella DVD every year. This documentary does a good job of showing the people, land, & art with some brief interviews of various artists. My only complaint is that there werenâ??t more live performances included. 9/10 from me.