Constellation Reviews

July 16, 2008
Beautiful touching feeling kinda movie....Sort of sad in a a way....In that movie i learned that you shouldn't let a love get away no matter what....and also that a family should already be together, not come together when someone dies...I really loved this movie. A very heartwarming movie.....
June 9, 2007
Was not fond of this movie. Top notch cast but a horrid script. Some of the characters weren't believable. Again I did not like this movie
May 30, 2007
I'm sorry, but this movie didn't make very much sense. It was basically a bunch of strung-together events of sad stuff and family. I tried watching it, and paying attention, and only ended up with a headache. If you get the chance to see this, don't. It isn't really worth it.
June 24, 2007
I'm an extra in this movie!
September 6, 2009
Clearly not one critic had the aesthetic sensitivity to appreciate the deliberately slow, cumulative power of this film. Scenes where characters simply stare at each other for long minutes communicate existential soul-searching in a way that is overwhelmingly intense and apparently beyond the courage of both modern directors to emulate or critics to acknowledge. This film should have gotten a score of 100% and several Oscars.
May 16, 2007
Snooze alert! This is one slow moving and boring film. The characters are not very well developed and don't draw you into the film as the desperately needed to. The cast tries, but with lethargic material such as this, there is no hope.