Cougar Club - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Cougar Club Reviews

½ July 7, 2012
Cougar Club is astupi9d, low brow and poorly constructed comedy that just doesn't deliver anything good or entertaining. I absolutely hated the film, and I thought that despite the interesting idea for the plot, the poorly written script was what made this film a total misfire., Add to that two lead actors that are just horrible and you have a film that just misses the mark on so many levels. I just thought that the film wasn't funny and it didn't have any substance to its shallow script. I felt that the film was rushed and the emphasis on comedy wasn't really a strong point here, as most of the jokes were pretty bad and laugh free. The actors here are wooden, and don't give the film wit. Same goes for director Christopher Duddy, he lacks the skills of creating anything funny out of the film, and he doesn't know what makes a good comedy. This is one of the worst comedies that I've seen in quite some time, and it's one film that is not worth watching. This is filmmaking at its lowest form. The only good thing about this film is the good looking cougars, other than that, there's nothing else to enjoy. This film just isn't worth watching and is more stupid than actually funny. The comedy aspects of the film are minimal, and you won't find yourself laughing much watching this film. Watch a different film instead. This one just fails.
½ September 15, 2009
Terrible writing, acting, and attempts at comedy.
August 28, 2009
Oddly enough, It had some nice looking oder woman, but it was really unfunny throughout most of the movie.
½ December 23, 2008
Weird movie, but it was still pretty cool... All of the chicks were hot and everyone was getting laid. I think that it was pretty good. Lots of MILFS!
March 27, 2008
The premise was great but the writing and acting caused this one to fall flat. Underused cameos from Dunaway and Fisher. I thought this would be like "Loverboy" with Patrick Dempsey. I was wrong. Wait for this one to come to cable.
January 8, 2008
Not really worth seeing, having only a couple shining moments. Warren Kole mighgo far though, he has a ver Brad Pitt air about him...
November 15, 2007
A failure on just about every level. Comedies should be funny, and not have their only jokes rely on scatalogical, sophomoric antics -- that all center around dear ol' dad's indigestion.
October 21, 2013
Naughty Faye, you vixen you. Lots of sex sells a movie and this one is no exception. The comedy is American style and is mostly written for the teen. Watch for the gardener as he has the best comedy action. Music is jazz and fits the mood of the movie. Nibbles: Whipped Cream and strawberries.
½ December 5, 2010
There's a few chuckles to be had, but only a few. You should know what you're getting into with a name like COUGAR CLUB. Almost feels like a Lampoon flick.
½ August 9, 2010
Great older looking woman. Bad everything else.
½ July 3, 2010
Poorly executed sex jokes targeted at tweens, but peppered with mildly explicit material. What a dumb idea. B-list acting, unbelievable characters, slow script, raunchy comedy. I can't imagine anyone with a shred of movie or sexual experience enjoying this and I wouldn't recomend it to children to begin with.
April 10, 2008
OMG. My husband made me watch the first 18 minutes of this, and it was, quite possibly, the worst movie I have ever seen (Battlefield Earth is a close second, but I don't think I made it 20 minutes). Is it a joke that the director's name is Christopher Duddy?

It is crude (and not funny crude), poorly acted, and inexplicably stars Carrie Fisher. Did she know she was in this movie??

Do not waste a minute of your life watching this.
½ October 31, 2007
Nothing special, only sporatically amusing. The cast is good however. It has large doses of raunchy humor and lacks originality.