19% Transcendence Apr 18

—— Last Man Standing: Season 3
—— Unforgettable: Season 3

Crazy, Stupid, Love Reviews

January 13, 2013
Yeah positive about love.
November 30, 2012
Meh. Enjoyed it thoroughly at the start but then felt it got a bit overly cheesy towards the end (why does every single one of these movies require a speech in front of an audience of spectators about how much you love the person that you've split up with in order to get them back?) Honestly, the last half an hour I didn't enjoy at all. Thankfully the early part of the film is very enjoyable.
November 10, 2012
Outside of Woody Allen, this is one of the two or three romantic comedies that I've enjoyed for its great writing and directing. For the record - one of the complaints about the movie in Ms. Hare's audience review was a misunderstanding someone would of course have avoided if they had watched the film the rest of the way through. Maybe she can find some time to finish it when she's gotten off of the phone with the inciting incident police.
November 8, 2012
This one of the funnest movies i've seen in a long time. I see it on HBO, and i watch every time i can. That fight scene cracks me uuuuupppp!!! I can't get enough of this movie. Keep up the good work.
November 5, 2012
Wait --this is a movie? Not a sit com? What a totally lack luster effort, unattractive, uninteresting, and certainly uninspiring. Not to mention the soulless equation of "manhood" with "picking up girls at a bar". Once I had seen the mildly entertaining shopping sequence (which you can watch in the preview) I couldn't summon up the interest to watch any further. I'm sure the slick Gosling character gets his comeuppance, and the husband and wife are somehow redeemed. But frankly, I couldn't give a damn.
October 22, 2012
I almost gave up on this movie halfway through, not because it was a bad movie but because of the values it appeared to be promoting. I am glad I kept watching, because the movie does a complete 180 degree turnaround. I liked it so much I watched it again with my wife. I superb cast, funny dialog, and a nice message at the end.
October 12, 2012
I really wasn't interested in seeing this movie, but it's ended up being one of my favorites. Clever story, some cool camera work, and Steve Carell is awesome in it.
August 24, 2012
Suprising and compelling throughout, and Jam-packed with well-developed characters and relationships
July 11, 2012
Delightful! I was totally taken by surprise by this quirky romantic comedy.
July 9, 2012
An enjoyable funny, ironic romance movie.Also not as predictable -must see
June 29, 2012
What a surprisingly fun, entertaining, and hilarous romcom!
June 26, 2012
What a great movie. Smart, funny, with unexpected twists. The cast is perfect. The script is suberb. A must see.
June 22, 2012
Completely blown away by this film. Expected the usual romcom tosh, I watched this at 4am while watching over a poorly pet, not laughed so hard in years. Really quite sweet too. I'd probably give this a 10/10 for it's genre, one of the best I've seen.
June 22, 2012
was such a great movie serious yet hilarious at the same time which many films can't pull off and another thing is that the actors are great
June 21, 2012
a great flic about life....love... how much it sucks! And is just a stupid biological response that passes...

And how we can't.... nor shouldn"t, live without it
June 20, 2012
Compelling themes and a great cast. Entertaining movie, but it gets weak when it starts relying on plot surprises instead of sincere character interaction.
June 17, 2012
I watched the movie last night - I don't even remember seeing it advertised or seeing a trailer for it - I absolutely loved it! It was a refreshing surprise to see the characters developed into "people" that you could truly relate to. I loved the twists and turns and thought it was very clever.
June 13, 2012
Funny, romantic, and unexpected. It was entertaining.
May 1, 2012
A combination of sexy and cute.