Creature Comforts - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

½ January 26, 2007
Good clay. Good funnies.
lesleyanorton
July 28, 2009
Regular interview soundtrack, but with Aardman plasticine animation on top. Great.
½ September 11, 2007
So funny. Totally deserving of the two TV spinoffs.
FanGirl
July 8, 2006
Even better than Wallace and Gromit, and that's saying something.
January 22, 2013
The original short film deservedly won the awards it should've. This short inspired THE GREAT TV SERIES!!! BTW BBC > US.
½ June 21, 2012
This acclaimed short film, which established the reputation of director Nick Park, is a stop-motion animated faux documentary about animals at the zoo. Park essentially takes the recorded gripes of various English people and places them in the context of zoo animals discussing their living conditions. It's an interesting premise and the film pulls it off using dry, precocious wit. Anyone who digs Wallace & Gromit, Chicken Run, or The Pirates: Band of Misfits would be fond of this Oscar-winning feature.
½ January 24, 2008
aww, i love these. i remember these being on nick jr i think. so sad that their studio burnt down a couple years ago! :(
January 23, 2008
one or two of these are great...i don't reccomend trying to watch all of them in one sitting though.
August 7, 2007
Nick Park Rocks!!!!
if you like this one, see the series, man. i just bought the complete first season on DVD. OMG soooo funny.
June 23, 2007
½ October 18, 2006
I hated the WALLACE AND GROMIT shorts but a friends of mine who was showing them to me also showed me CREATURE COMFORTS as a sort of bonus...and I enjoyed them a lot more than W & G! Really cute and even sort of funny.
½ September 16, 2006
This is an excellent cartoon, except for two things: first, it shows up in so many compilations that people like me who seek out quality animation have seen it more times than we can count on our fingers, toes and teeth combined; second, EVERY film that Nick Park and Aardman Studios produces, whether a short, a commercial or a full-length feature, has characters with upper and lower jaws that have different curvatures - the lower teeth are in a nearly straight line while the uppers are properly curved. For me, that is a distraction that takes away from the content, and that is why I have never bothered to see Chicken Run - I would not be able to stand watching mismatched jaws for an hour and a half.
½ May 5, 2006
Very funny example of how an interview can be taken out of context to mean something completly different.
October 30, 2014
I really like it.
It's amazing
July 15, 2014
good anime clay amine that is!
January 22, 2013
December 7, 2012
Could watch this sometime if i can find.
½ June 21, 2012
April 30, 2011
A clever concept done at the height of claymation.
December 9, 2010
Funny, clever, and above all entertaining.