• The Cross

—— Wilfred: Season 4
43% Young & Hungry: Season 1

The Cross(The Cross: The Arthur Blessitt Story) Reviews

May 14, 2012
Wow, I just saw this movie and I am amazed at this one man's testimony!!!
January 12, 2011
Definately worth watching if you are a Born Again Christian or between 14-21 years old.
September 19, 2010
This was a great documentary. I would recommend this movie to anyone who loves Jesus. This guy is hardcore~ He has a passion that would inspire most. I give this 5 stars...I am not an official movie critic...but I would recommend this to Youth Group leaders.
Bonkers T.
April 3, 2009
I loved this movie! I loved the editing, and to me, it revealed what I wanted to know. That this man has been transformed by his experience for real. For the budget, I was amazed and would and will gladly go pay to see it again. I have recommended it to everyone I know. It didn't tell as much about the man, because the message of the cross is laying down your life so God can work in and through you to love others. To me, those who were looking for more of Blessitt, didn't realize that if it were all about Blessitt, there would be no story or movie to make. It would be a man on his own mission.
=) Well done!

My husband was talking about this film and interested in the details before it ever came out, just hearing about what this man has been through. We have not stopped talking about it yet. I have never been impacted by a movie like this, other than when Fireproof came out.
zoe h.
March 29, 2009
THE CROSS MOVIE A LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE
You will never, never, never forget this movie or this man. Be Amazed by a Compelling story of the power of love.Pressing on against all odds,to fulfill a destiny and witness the delivering hand of God intervene time and time again. "Only a fool says there is no God." Witness a man of pure love and unwaviering faith, that has stood the tests of his time, who has finished his course with joy.
RUN, DON'T WALK, YOU WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN.!!!
Don't listen to the soul dead critics of the national news media, they
wouldn't recognize truth and virtue, under any circumstances.
Cat D.
March 27, 2009
[font=Times New Roman][size=3][color=indigo][b]A truly beautiful movie that portrays an honest account of what Christianity is all about. Not quite sure what movie Nathan, Kyle, Cary and Tim were reviewing ? guys, possibly it would be wise to actually see a movie before commenting?[/b][/color][/size][/font]