Crossfire Trail - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Crossfire Trail Reviews

July 23, 2011
Tom Selleck truly makes a convincing cowboy. The story is run of the mill western stuff, but Tom's charisma is so strong you don't think about the fact that you've seen it all before. Good supporting cast, beautiful scenery and a well choreographed gunfight make this TV movie worth seeing if you like westerns or Selleck.

You wrote this on 6/30/09.
½ August 19, 2010
Where have all the westerns gone the movies about our past. About all the wonderful men and women who stood by their side tame this wild land. I love westerns and I loved this one as well, even Mark makes a great bad guy.
December 2, 2006
Tom Selleck, as Rafe Covington, always knows how to make a good western. With Mark Harmon, as Bruce Barkow, best known from his TV show NCIS, plays a very good bad cowboy.
½ September 4, 2007
He's the modern JOHN WAYNE! Very awesome movie, especially with Mark Harmon AND Brad Johnson!!!! Excellent flick!
½ August 4, 2007
Good Western but it seems to take a little while to get going. But there is some great cinematography and dialog.
September 20, 2015
If you take it for what it is, a made for TV TNT Western. It's not bad.
½ October 3, 2014
Good western with a great cast and script from Louis L'Amour. A great take on Old Time westerns.
July 12, 2013
Tom Selleck is one of those actors who was born to be a cowboy...be it on the big screen or small screen. Had not seen this TNT Original show since it first came out. Watched it on DVD...still found it to be a good western.
September 4, 2012
A great western , both in print and on the screen!
January 18, 2012
Pretty good made for tv Western. Selleck fits perfectly in the old west!
½ August 15, 2007
I think it is clear after seeing this, (and Quigly Down Under) that Tom Selleck needs to do more westerns. Crossfire Trail is a solid movie, with good acting from Selleck and Mark Harmon playing a great villain, and the action is pretty believable, but it is in its overall feel where it shines, playing like the best westerns of old, and that makes the $2.50 I paid for this a steal.
July 23, 2011

You wrote this on 6/30/09.
May 27, 2011
A great plot a western. I loved it. Great story and great actors and actress in it. Tom Selleck has a good role in this one. Mark Harmon done a great bad guy, Wilford Brimley done a great actor role in it. Great movie!!
½ December 23, 2010
OK, but not thrilling. I guess for a made-for-tv movie, it was not bad.
½ December 1, 2010
Good start, let down by middle and end. Watchable.
July 21, 2004
CROSSFIRE TRAIL (2001)
August 22, 2010
Selleck did it again with this Western. The attention to details shows, and I understand that is his personal 86 Centennial Winchester. A family friendly movie.
½ August 19, 2010
July 21, 2010
Could have enjoyed it more, if I just didn't hate westerns so much! LOL!!!
December 2, 2006