64% The Maze Runner Sep 19

79% You're the Worst: Season 1

Crossover Reviews

Fascade F

February 26, 2007
Dialogue needed to be BELIEVABLE to keep me interested whenever the performers talked.The only one that held my interest whenever he spoke was Wayne Brady (Vaughn) even though he was the sinister mind in this flick...Anthony Mackie (Tech) shining moments were brilliantly portrayed in this movie...and the basketball moves were slickly portrayed. I liked this flick. Add another star if you are a Holcombe Rucker Park streetball fan ( NYC )!
RobertInMemphis
October 4, 2011
Ooooooooh boy, I bet not many of the actors in this one openly admit to being in it. Just plain badly done. Writing was awful, direction was awful, and if I want to see acting this bad again, I'll go to a high school play. The lone bright spot was Lil JJ. He was entertaining.
December 19, 2008
This movie was alright, it was kind of boring at parts and the basketball scenes get old fast but the movie isn't horrible.
theglamorouschic
October 28, 2007
I luv this movie. the reason why i gave a 4 and a half was because the ending really didnt make sense.
July 11, 2007
This movie is a bust! It seemed like a low budget urban flick. I was expecting crazy bball action, but it falls way short of that.
Not very good at all
June 30, 2007
More of a drama than about underground basketball. When the movie started, I felt like I had already missed some of the movie. Storyline was a little weak, but I did enjoy watching the games.
June 15, 2007
4 all ya streetballers n And1 wanna be this movie ain't 4 u cuz it ain't what u think. It's a underground basketball story and it's not all about the basketball it's a drama. It start pretty good but goes down in flames... I don't recommend it...
June 14, 2007
OMG!! ONE OF...NO THE WORST MOVIE...I HAVE EVER IN MY LIFE SEEN....this movie is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!!! Don't watch this movie to SAVE YOUR LiFE!!
May 17, 2007
I thought it would have a lot more basketball and a lot less drama, but it didn't. Ohh... well! it was aight.
luvzkwadlotz
May 24, 2007
I LOVED DIS MOVIE IT WUZ DA BEST MOVIE IF ALL AND I DON'T GIVE A WHAT BOUT ANYTHANG DEM HATERZ IZ SAYIN!!!!!!!U GUYZ DON'T KNOW U IZ MIZZIN
May 20, 2007
This was an alright movie...It really didn't have that much to do with basketball...It also has a twist that you don't see coming!
garciamia
April 29, 2007
it's the best street basketball ever! it's makes me feel like me wanting to do that dunk in the beginning of the movie.
mommakat09
April 25, 2007
turned out to be a good basketball movie....and it had a few good msgs in it too about life and friendships
stelly2
April 18, 2007
this movie starts out rlly weird but it is rlly good!!!!!! i rlly liked it was rlly sad and rlly good!!!!!!
simskim1969
April 18, 2007
If Welsey Jonathan wasn't so cute I'd probably have given this 2 stars but I did like the message over all
hoops214
April 8, 2007
i love it i would love to have a pool behind my house!!! i have the movie and i watch it all the time
sparcklett3691
April 5, 2007
I thought this movie sucked.. That camera waz 2 close in people's face the whole time and it looked like something I could do with peiople in my backyard
caramelraiin
March 16, 2007
This was god awful!! The acting was TERRIBLE. The story was pointless and boring. And I thought this was going to be about streetball??? wtf?
arkfox13
March 20, 2007
this movie sucked just another get out of the hood movie thats not even close to whats rely going in the streets
detroittaurusm
March 20, 2007
Detroit made! My aunt plays ol dude's mother (no bad reviews or I'll find you!). Movie was still cheesy like a cheap pizza though.