• Curly Sue

—— Unforgettable: Season 3

Curly Sue Reviews

Apeneck F

September 30, 2011
Cutesy homeless pair (a man and a little girl!!!) bum around from town to town (!) until they literally run in to a sympathetic lawyer (!!!), and that's just the set-up (unbelievable!). Dated because Hughes intentionally means to conjure up the days and spirit of Shirley Temple's joie d'vivre this only achieves a violation of audience goodwill. 3 year olds will disagree w/my assessment, I grant you that.
AJ V

September 6, 2010
John Hughes got into making movies with kids in the 90s instead of teens, Home Alone was good, but this one was more mediocre, I think. I saw it a long time ago, I'd like to see it again and rewrite this.
Cassandra M

August 8, 2009
Excellent film and I really enjoyed it. I agree with all the other people that this is a really great film. I doubt my rating will help matters but we'll see. It's a shame we haven't seen Porter in anything since this film. My only qualm is if they might have cut down slightly on the comedy, but it was still a great film. I wondered why this hadn't got a higher rating. Just shows, doesn't it?
Nani V

November 26, 2007
I love curly sue!
sanjurosamurai
sanjurosamurai

January 25, 2007
pretty entertaining, belushi was great
deano
deano

December 17, 2006
Worst John Hughes comedy film I ever watched.
Leigh R

October 17, 2006
One of the cutest little films.
Naughtia
Naughtia

July 13, 2010
I don't understand why this movie got such low ratings by the RT critics, I really thought that this movie was sweet and charming. I really love movies from the 90's, and even though I found this movie predictable I still wanted to see what happened to the characters involved. Also I think it was fun to see James Belushi in a much younger and skinnier version of himself.
Lee K

March 3, 2008
cute movie your daughters will enjoy it
Sarah P

September 29, 2007
A cute movie
chantillypatino
February 2, 2008
A touching movie about a little tomboy raised on the streets. Funny, yet poignant. The ultimate happy ending!
September 13, 2007
james belushi is amazing and funny playin sue's dad!

kelly lynch is sooo cute. great movie on a rainy day and for the entire fam.
FriendlySmile
July 6, 2007
Sweet Comedy about this poor adorable girl and his friend, homeless but at the end turn end very happy.
YourWorstNightmare07
September 3, 2007
Best movie! I love the characters and that lil curly sue girl is super hilarious. Of course belushi is too.
July 9, 2007
A true little classic movie with a cute little girl name Curly Sue. One of the of the most memerable movies you had ever seen, and the story that she lives. James Belushi played a father that is strogling to keep his only family together and hope to make it grow. It is a movie that is worth seeing!
leahnaff
June 6, 2007
first time i watch this movie i was at a friends house and i got sick and had to go homw still have never seen the whole thing
March 4, 2007
Back when James Belushi could do no wrong in comedies. Then he got fat. Hubba hubba! This is a rags to riches type tale that has been done many times but Belushi and the little girl make it a classic. Oh special tidbit of info for ya. Steve Carrell plays a waiter that throws them out of a restraunt. He didn't even have a speaking part.
cowboycrazy24
February 28, 2007
this was a cute movie. the little girl made the show, without her i don't think it would have been so good
delscorcho1979
November 3, 2006
How can you go wrong with a film that has Jim Belushi and is directed by John Hughes? The answer is you can't.
richardcardellioni
October 3, 2006
Cute kids movie with Belushi trying to go straight and some annoying little kid being the reason. Kelly Lynch is her usual gorgeous self.