Danielle Steel's 'The Ring' - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Danielle Steel's 'The Ring' Reviews

May 8, 2009
Very good film with a touching story of family,love and loss :D
April 27, 2013
amazing story about family love and bounds between family despite many years of seperation and not knowing if others are alive! lives effected by war, religion and race hates.
August 6, 2010
I watched this film with my friends the other day and in the first 10 (ish) minute most of the action had already happened. The rest of the film was moving and I would watch it again if I had the time :)
March 26, 2010
lives effected by war, religion and race hates.
February 12, 2010
It is one of Danielle Steel's finest stories indeed and it is such a guilty pleasure to watch it over and over. A tad too long and melodramatic but well done.
November 20, 2009
i want to watch this movie online
July 22, 2009
Incredible Movie!!! I Loved it!!!
½ January 27, 2009
My mum watched this movie and told me to watch it - as it has somewhat of a historic theme to it. Even though I'm not really into the whole 'chick flick' thing and it was kind of cheesy, I mean all she did was go from one man to the next - like get a job! I thought it was good.
December 13, 2008
not thanks not my thing
November 5, 2008
trop belle histoire!
September 8, 2008
I want 2 find it so i could watch it all the time!
½ May 6, 2007
I liked it, a little confusing at first but after I understood everything. It wasn't as romantic as all of the Danielle Steel's novels, but it was interesting.