Dark Angel: The Ascent Reviews

½ October 23, 2011
Classic Charles Band stuff this, a real B-movie :) not that its terrible I might add, it not too bad really, the plot is rather odd and makes no real sense, something about a devil girl leaving hell and coming to earth to see what its like and falling in love whilst ridding the living of evil folk.

Pretty weird and pointless with many questions but we won't delve further into it as I'm sure it doesn't matter. Cast is unknown but not totally useless, Angela Featherstone is the only name here, effects are dodgy to say the least but some makeup isn't all that bad. Gotta love these Full Moon gems.
½ November 9, 2010
10/11/2010 (ONLINE)It's a pretty good attempt for a fantasy horror and I like stories like this however this was a little too amateur for my liking but I was able to see it to the end.I reckon this would of done well as a TV series because there so much you can add to this but anyways... I've seen worse but it's not annoyingly bad for me but rather bad in a way where it could of been better if done with a little more skill.The beginning was interesting but the rest of the movie just needed a little more tasteful arranging. I didn't hate it and I think it would be a hit if some decent film-makers gave it some serious thought because she is pretty much the girl version of "Hell Boy" and "Hell Boy" was a hit.
June 23, 2007
This is a good old low budget film from Charles Band featuring probably the only demonic love story ever made.
½ May 13, 2008
It will be here soon, so then I can let my fellow friends in on what kind of movie it truly is. Very excited though, I love Fullmoon.

Where must I begin? The story was simply amazing. Good decent acting, especially by Angela Featherstone, who plays our dark princess. A demonic love story that you can't help but watch til the very end. One of my Fullmoon favorites.