Dark Honeymoon - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dark Honeymoon Reviews

August 23, 2008
I tend to generally dislike it when an entire film is told in flashback, as it limits any suspense you may have about a lead character who has obviously survived, and this one is no exception.

An okay thriller, but nothing really worth seeking out unless you just love the leads or something.

Rental at best.
July 18, 2008
Rather obvious thriller, predictable and a bit extreme. The cast is decent to good. Story is not very likely and unconvincing. Fair.
September 3, 2012
Great to see my girl Lindy as a crazy psycho. Nice cast as well.
DrStrangeblog
September 3, 2011
Tia Carrere + Lindy Booth + Darryl Hannah, PLUS Roy Scheider?? Sign me up.

Also has Eric Roberts. Gee, I wonder who the killer could possibly be.
½ April 25, 2011
Very nice flick,ending was superb...
½ January 30, 2011
This was a very suspenseful movie. You never knew what was going to happen next. Then when the end came it was a total letdown. It seemed like it was rushed.
½ July 24, 2010
This is one of those movies for when you come home exhausted long day's work, and you want to sit down and watch something that you don't have to think too hard about while you eat your dinner.
June 14, 2010
fun little sleeper of a slasher film
April 5, 2010
An EPIC B-Movie cast.
½ August 3, 2009
do luyen conan wa nhieu nen coi vai phut la thay nghi roi, doan trung cai ket cuc lun, nhung noi chung la cung thu vi
Nick Cornish's so kute. That's why the director didn't assign him to act as a monster even if he was..
July 28, 2009
Yeah this was a bad movie but I mean it wasn't so horrible like mod squad or battlefield earth. Watch this one while doing the dishes or laundry but don't think you're a genius if you figure out what's going to happen at the end.
½ April 22, 2009
Dark Honeymoon is not at all what I have expected from the cast and the description on the back of the DVD cover at the movie store. I've expected a cheesy and silly film. What I've gotten out of Dark Honeymoon is a low budget film that is very well done. Having Eric Roberts in a flick is always good. The only thing I'd change to this film is to have Eric Roberts play a badass action hero. Otherwise, this is a good film.
April 4, 2009
A really bad B-flick, crappy story, and a terrible soundtrack, I just gave it 1 star because of Eric Roberts great, but too short performance.
½ March 20, 2009
It's worth the watch. If you are a movie fan who likes surprises, I recommend this.
December 30, 2008
could be better.. has a nice finish though
November 23, 2008
lots of twists in this movie but the ending was weird
½ October 18, 2008
Not too bad of a movie. Thought it would've been worst since I found the movie title really cheesy. I was impressed by the acting and the plot. The movie was actually good.
½ October 13, 2008
One good advice: Do not spend you honeymoon in Oregon! This is a good movie actually. I knew the twist would come but anyway a good movie. We did not see so much of the well know actors as I hoped. Must be a low cost movie. Couldn't afford to give them more lines..haha! Watch it, but don't get married!
½ September 23, 2008
Not a bad attempt for a low cost thriller... the cast was ace but just didn't pull it off. could see the twist coming but it was sooooooooooooooo far down the ine that you started to wonder
½ August 31, 2008
i can't even dignify this with a "crud"...