20% Transcendence Apr 18

Darna Zaroori Hai Reviews

ScoopOnline
ScoopOnline

June 9, 2011
Movie Muft me mili to socha time pass ke liye dekh hin le ;)

Well actually this Movie was a "Gift" thought why not. Since I would have never bought myself. And after watching it I caught myself smiling, MUFT KI THI ;)

Alright this Movie is everything but a "Horror" It was okay. Nothing Original. Half of the Movie I gained, though half of the Movie was watchable.

The very first story begins with Mr Bachchan which didnt make sense at all and if you are a Big B fan, you will be so dissapointed how short his role in the Movie is.

I liked the 3 Stories in the Movie.
1. The Guy with the Car
2. The Anil Kapoor (Okay not because I am such a fan, it was really interesting to see what a fear can cause.)

3.The Third was the last one with though actually the old lady told it from the very beginning what I expected.

It was really creepy, every child who went down to drink water or toilllette they came back as Ghosts.

The rest of the Stories were just DULL.

What really annoyed me most was the very beginning of the Movie. Jesus Christ it was more than BORING, a fat guy goes to watch a Creepy Movie and moans all the time. *roll eyes*

I was about to shut the Movie down when the Children appeared and thought, oh hey here the Movie can be interesting. Because that is what I read on the DVD case an Old Woman tell 6 Stories to Children who were out for camping and lost their way back to Hostel or Hotel however and come across an old house etc....

I WONT REALLY RECOMMEND IT Untill you are curios. But ironically in every of the Story there was this message. Sort of you know emm "Different kind form of Fear."

The 2 Stars