Dead Bang Reviews

AJ V
½ September 6, 2010
I saw this a long time ago, and barely remember it. All I can remember is thinking how dull and boring it was at the time.
Anthony V
½ June 17, 2008
Underrated Frankenheimer flick.
Dave D June 7, 2012
I haven't bought this movie YET but I am going to I LOVED THIS MOVIE when I first seen it back when it came out and back then Don Johnson was the Sh*t this movie is great it has drama and action and funny where it needs it if you haven't seen this flick I feel sorry for you Oh and I never watched miami vice I just liked Johnson in this movie.
Mike B April 14, 2008
Directed by Frankenheimer, with production design by Ken Adam? I had to watch when it came on cable recently. The plot is fairly straightforward, but Don Johnson's raw nerve detective with a pitiful love life made it fun to watch.
starlimitz2 starlimitz2 May 14, 2008
THE action movie of the 80's. It was funny, action packed, and it just had a great plot. I loved Don Johnson in his role, and I loved to see Tim Reid again! I don't think there was a scene I didn't like in this movie, and I will definitely be watching it again. Kudos to Frankenheimer.
ajverser ajverser August 5, 2007
This movie was very plain, not interesting, although it had a good main character played by Don Johnson from Miami Vice.
Richard D October 13, 2013
I don't really understand the bad reputation this film has. It's a serviceable cop film. It's not an outstanding piece of work, and Frankenheimer has certainly done better (and worse) than this, but Johnson is really quite good as your standard maverick cop character and the plot is engaging. Any cop film where your hungover lead cop throws up on a suspect is at least worth a look ... it's more interesting than any of the "Lethal Weapon" sequels.
Adam S ½ July 17, 2013
Another masterpiece...I'm telling you people...SEE DEAD BANG!
Michal J January 15, 2011
A puking Sonny Crockett. You don't want to miss that!
kingofthecorn kingofthecorn August 7, 2010
(* 1/2): Thumbs Down

Way over-the-top (especially Don Johnson's performance) and just too silly at times.
Jesper J. Jesper J. May 30, 2009
At least one scene makes it a classic :-)