Deadly Prey

40% Intruders: Season 1
90% Outlander: Season 1

Deadly Prey Reviews

August 2, 2013
From a technical standpoint this lies somewhere between grossly incompetent and outright incomprehensible. As a piece of ironically enjoyable cult-friendly schlock, it's a startlingly pleasurable experience. Only modestly terrible until the final act, in which it catapults from blundering to impenetrable.
lurple
July 15, 2008
Deadly Prey is something of a cinematic masterpiece. It's as if someone watched Rambo too many times, read the short story The Most Dangerous Game, and then sat down to write Deadly Prey. I can only imagine that they wrote it with crayons.

There are many things that make Deadly Prey a bad movie gem. Pretty much everything, actually. Acting, special effects, fight scenes; it's as if each piece of the movie is attempting to outdo the other parts in some insane attempt to be the worst.

What's really amazing is that the ending doesn't let you down- the movie just keeps on getting more and more ridiculous right up until the credits. If you're looking for a film to make fun of with some friends, this would definitely be high on my list of recommendations. Grab a couple of drinks and get ready to laugh. They don't get much more unintentionally funny than Deadly Prey.

If you're not looking for a movie that's so bad it's good, just pretend I rated this half a star.
March 12, 2014
It is so bad that is actually a good movie.
February 11, 2014
A fresh-out-of-the-80s, low budget, badly acted, plot-hole rife masterpiece. You won't watch a worse film all year, and that's precisely why you might not watch a more enjoyable film either.
May 20, 2012
In the first 10 mins, our hero stuggles to get himself out of bed for his brekkie. Five minutes later, he's rampaging around a woods in his underpants picking off a bunch of ruthless mercenaries a la Rambo. It is terrible but unbelievably funny, and never boring.
May 24, 2013
A wannabe Rambo film that is beyond stupid, What a piece of shit.
April 15, 2013
I don't know why I continue to watch action movies, I'm not a big fan of how they love to routinely throw common sense and reality out the window. I know it's "just a movie" but goddamn if I don't get tired of the same bullshit. A modest amount of decent acting should be demanded from the giants in the industry but it's almost always just for a paycheck b/c a lot of the public just likes to watch shit blow up on the big screen. Here not much gets blown up (in fact quite a few grenades are thrown to within three inches of our hero(es) and no damage is done other than being thrown to the ground momentarily) and a lot of running around ripping off nearly every single 1980s action/war/mercenary movie made up to that point. Many point to this as one of the best B-movie action rip-offs ever made. It's so-bad-it's-good they scream from the rooftops. Within the first five minutes (ten tops) you'll know if this movie is for you or not. You will find yourself hardpressed to not laugh out loud and to not yell back at the screen about what you're witnessing (HOW CAN YOU ASSHOLES NOT HEAR HIM SNEAK UP ON YOU WHEN WE HEAR ALL THOSE BRANCHES SNAPPING!?!). It's RAMBO dumbed down to its greatest potential. Eventually I had to fast forward through the final half hour. My advice is to watch the first 5-10 minutes and the final 10-15 minutes as they sum up the movie completely. Unless you really really need to see a knife vs. stick situation that ends as you'd expect.
October 6, 2012
This movie is so bad and stupid that is actually funny and very entertaining to watch. Stupid dialogue, horrible special effects, and a dumb script, makes this, a masterpiece of bad movies !!!
November 23, 2011
this even worse then silent night deadly night 2 and that movie sucked
April 21, 2012
A terrible movie, but so much fucking fun. If you like cheese, check it out ASAP. I'm embarrassed I hadn't heard of it until today!
February 28, 2012
Hands down the most epic movie I have ever had the honor of watching.
February 19, 2012
When I was young there was only person I wanted to be: Danton. A man so tough he survives no less than 6 grenade blasts with nothing on except a pair of cut off jean shorts. He eats a worm, but not before wiping it clean with his own saliva. He actually single handedly captures a field mouse and makes a shish-kabob out of it. If this isn't enough to make you want to be Danton, here is some more awesomeness: He kills a man with a spear, shoves a grenade in some dudes pants, knifes approx. 20 men with guns, he slaps a woman around like spaghetti, drives a stick through a man, drops his gun then climbs a tank and grenades the occupant. There is only one thing more powerful then Danton; The Sun.

Do not waste anymore time! Watch this movie and be enlightened. I only gave it 4/5 stars because Chuck Norris threatened to obliterate me if I gave it more stars than his movies. True story.
Trevor M.
May 23, 2010
Take off your shirt before I cut you out from under it!
jacob f.
April 28, 2010
More of a comedy than an action film.