70% The Equalizer Sep 26

87% The Strain: Season 1
—— Witches of East End: Season 2

Delinquent Daughters Reviews

April 2, 2013
I think Deliquent Daughters is a hilarious, underrated B-movie about the evils of letting your children stay out for too long. According to this film, if you let your children stay out too long, they will not only get involved with some shady people, but will also turn into sociopathic, thieving, and murderous people with no conscience. It's a film so highly exaggerated and over the top that I fell in love with it because it made me laugh a lot and it was almost never boring because it was so consistently terrible in funny ways. This a cult classic just waiting to be discovered and deserves to be mentioned alongside such exploitation classics like Reefer Madness. If you love a good B-movie and are up for something you've probably never heard of, you gotta see Delinquent Daughters because it is awesomely bad.
jazza923
January 15, 2007
Interesting social commentary from the early 1940's on teenagers running into trouble. Very much a low budget film, but it doesn't hurt the overall impact of the film. The acting is better and more believable than most films of this nature.