Digging to China Reviews

iLeo
½ March 17, 2008
A great movie!
October 3, 2008
Digging to China is the movie equivalent to being gang raped by a bunch of downs syndrome teenagers. They're too retarded to even fucking rape you right. That said this movie has countless PRICELESS scenes with Kevin Bacon playing the part of a retarded person POORLY. I can't emphasize that enough. The movie is worth that alone. Watch this when you're not feel particularly attentive and fast forward through - just stopping on the particularly tardy Kevin Bacon moments.
August 29, 2008
Ooooh, two of my favorite actors: Mary Stuart Masterson and Kevin Bacon.

Great movie. Kinda like What's Eating Gilbert Grape....
January 3, 2008
great movie, wow, Kevin Bacon does amazing acting in this movie. Timothy Hutton directed this movie, how kool is that!!
½ July 24, 2007
Wonderful performance by Kevin Bacon. A challenged man is befriended by a young girl whose family owned the local motel, where his mother's car breaks down. Tells a great deal about how our own life experiences influence our perceptions of other people's intentions. Pay close attention to the "sister". Worth seeing.
March 19, 2014
Phenomenal performances by Kevin Bacon & Rachel Wood in a touching story.
½ June 25, 2011
I fell in love with this movie. I do not understand why people hate Kevin BaconĀ“s performance so much, because, in my case, it was really good. But first, i'd like to watch the movie in it's original language, because i watched in spanish.
½ January 10, 2011
a mentally handicapped kevin bacon is far more disturbing than it is entertaining.
April 6, 2006
When i saw this movie for the first time i was entranced. Kevin Bacon who plays a man with a handicap, has you falling for him and the girl he befriends. It is a hard to find movie but if you do find it, i suggest you give it a shot.