Doomsday Prophecy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Doomsday Prophecy Reviews

½ September 23, 2012
Jewel Staite is such a beautiful woman, which is why it is so sad to see her doing all these SyFy "B" movies. As it goes, this "B" movie wasn't that bad, but really Easter Island type statues buried in Canada...Ones that act like a repulsor beam from an old Star Trek show, really, really.
½ June 2, 2014
Pretty stupid, in my opinion.
½ February 28, 2013
Glad I only watched 20 mins.
January 28, 2013
Doomsday Prophecy: A really bad movie. F/X wasn't good or credible, impossible science tenets (the black hole careening fast through our solar system without destroying the sun, if it even got close to the solar system it would be all over, etc., etc ???) , mediocre acting, violence scenario hard to beliieve (they REALLY wanted to kill them?????), and on and on. Best part of movie was the opening sequence of real constellations, but I can see those in magazines.
½ December 11, 2012
2012-12-11 watched on Syfy, for 2nd time.
December 8, 2012
If you love disaster movies and love BAD movies about galactic alignments and giants cracks swallowing everything, this movie is for you. It's so bad, it's good... great cheesci-fi
½ September 23, 2012
September 18, 2012
I was surprised by some of the actors I recognized in this one. Overall it wasn't bad, but the CG was on par with SyFy channel so if that bothers you you might be cautious about this one. Aside from that I thought they did a pretty good job with the story, the acting and filming was good for something that wasn't released in a theater. But if you aren't a conspiracy or prophecy kind of person you might not like this one, also if you are a science person you have to disregard somethings about black holes and such. Still a fun movie.
September 2, 2012
Pretty fake but good storyline.
½ August 25, 2012
I just rented it. I hope it's not as bad as everyone says.
½ August 19, 2012
Got to love made for TV movies.
August 11, 2012
El mundo se encuentra frente a su fin por alinearse con el ecuador galáctico. Dos personas tratan de impedir su fin.
August 10, 2012
Not great, not horrible. Had it's fair share of "end of the world" action as well as cheese. Jewel Staite (can do no wrong) and AJ Buckley were solid leads. No regrets.
August 1, 2012
Pretty high production values and good acting for a B-movie.
½ July 20, 2012
low budget EFX detract rather than enhance this end of the world pic
February 27, 2012
Watched this Last Night w Tink. The World Survived at least what was left after multiple Earthquakes.
½ December 30, 2011
A palavra fraco ganha toda uma nova dimensao com isto