Dream a Little Dream - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dream a Little Dream Reviews

September 6, 2010
A strange, but fun tale of body switching, and it's got both Coreys! I highly recommend it, it's a great teen movie.
½ May 13, 2010
The two Corey's again hmmm odd plot here, nothing original but plenty of holes leaving you wondering what on earth is really happening. There is no proper explainations as to how and why the body/mind switch happens and then it all becomes nothing at the end?? huh?
Poor performances from all really, many of the bigger names are possibly there simply to cash in on being with the younger stars, to show they are still hip hehe
Can't recommend unless you love the two Corey's.
½ May 21, 2007
The thought of people being able to communicate through dreams are cool.
½ February 27, 2007
A wierd little movie.
½ December 7, 2006
I hate this movie more than life itself. Watching the douchebag twins in action (one of which wishes he was Michael Jackson) makes getting gangbanged in a prison shower seem like Caddyshack.
½ July 5, 2009
after viewing Licence To Drive and Lost Boys, I was totally looking forward to this flick. A major dissapointment, it sucked large!
½ December 6, 2007
The Corey's are at their most heightened fashion in this one, although the plot wasn't such a hit.
March 5, 2010
It made no sense. This is probably one of the worst movies of its kind. Very dated too. You will have to be an eighties nut to have any hope of enjoying it, and I would still advise skipping it even if you are. It stinks. (First and only viewing - 10/15/2014)
October 9, 2013
Another Two Corey fave from a kid that I think is interesting in the whole switching bodies scheme of things. Feldman and Robards making a switcheroo could have only happened in the late 80's. And Meredith Salenger was beyond a dream here. It was between her and Heather Graham for hottest actress in the late 80's.
½ June 25, 2010
I saw this movie many,many years ago.Think when it came out.
I just saw it again,and still love it.This movie takes love to another level.
This is what they call, 'endearing' love. Everlasting love.
Though, it has funny parts in it, it's kind of a learning type movie as well.
Great cast. I fell in love with Salenger the first time I saw this.lol.
Corey Feldman, He's always been a favorite actor of mine.
Then, you throw in Corey Haim, the comical guy that he is, well how can you pass up such a great cast ? Along with the parents too.
Piper was fantastic too.

The movie is very well crafted together, and you follow along pretty well.
Story seems to be new , and you never know what's going to happen next.
A little hard to second quess this one. So, at least you don't say to yourself,
"Oh geez,I know the story already." After watching 20 minuttes into it.
It keeps you there, because quite frankly, you really want to know, what happens to everyone in the film. Includeing the teacher and the parents.
I'd truly recomend this film to EVERY young teenager. Possibly, ALL adults too. Makes you remember a few things in life.

April 16, 2010
R.I.P Corey Haim. I use to watch this everytime It came on when i was a kidf. Thought the story was fun
½ October 10, 2009
What an unfortunate misfire, It had such an interesting idea, an interesting cast and a decent production to work with, nut the film just doesn?t work. It should have taken a much lighter tone. A waste of some good talent.
½ June 8, 2009
Not exactly that entertaining. I didn't find this all that funny. This movie certainly did not bring out the best in Jason Robards either. Not that fun of a movie to watch.
January 12, 2009
Well at the time I would have rated this a 5. Though I have passed up watching it on TV when it's on now a days. But I was 14, just beginning to really like girls and this movie was perfect for the times for me
December 6, 2008
Interesting movie plot! Kinda of in the tradition of vice versa and like father like son. Although I like all of those movies, I would consider this one my favorite.
½ August 4, 2008
This movie was f***ing awesome. Corey Haim was so sexy in this movie. Oh my god. I wanted him. Well Corey Feldman and Corey Haim were hot but damn! Corey Haim. God. But besides that. It was very confusing and I liked it. Glad I finally seen it.
July 1, 2008
I love Corey Haim always have since the 80's, this movie wasn't the best but it will hold your attention. I watch the Two Corey's on A&E and you can't help but feel sorry for Haim, desperately trying to get back to where he once was.....hope he gets the second chance he so desperatly needs.....but I will always be a fan of COREY HAIM.
June 27, 2008
Why I love this movie is beyond me. Seriously doesnt make sense, but I loved it. Dont watch it. I guarantee you wont like it.
June 11, 2008
On of my favorite movies of the 80's.When I saw this movie when I was kid,I was hooked on Corey Haim.