• R, 1 hr. 51 min.

Dying Young Reviews

ScoopOnline
ScoopOnline

December 18, 2009
She gave him something nobody else could. A reason to live.
Summer W

February 8, 2009
Sappy. It's so sappy that it's like the sap that drips onto your car and removes the paint.
FiLmCrAzY
FiLmCrAzY

November 29, 2007
it was ok sad film but shows gr8 companion ship and that someone will do anything for love not one of her bests though
Sunil J

July 28, 2009
Nothing groundbreaking but good.
Erin C

August 31, 2008
Really depressing movie, but Julia and Scott did really well together.
Lee K

February 22, 2008
sad depressing yarn
jam233
February 10, 2010
Julia Roberts does a great job, but it is a rather predictable love story. It is well enough done, good production values. It?s kind of a twist on ?Love Story?.
jjb3332003
March 18, 2009
While it got better at the end, there was enough sap to brew a fine batch of maple syrup. Julia Roberts is not a good actress; and even less so toward the beginning of her career. And the 80's feel (not in a good way) was made even worse by the awful Kenny G sax solos.
June 10, 2009
another movie i only kept watching b/c i knew eventually i'd get a hearty dose of vincent d'onofrio.
Cknee23
January 8, 2009
I was pretty young myself when this movie came out but I remember Julia Roberts was "it" at the time. All I remember is that guy from Singles puking his guts out and wearing bandanas.
elziard
November 24, 2008
yawn.
post Pretty Woman, Julia Roberts still charms in this forgettable chick flick. as noted by my GF "she always goes the rich guys".
November 18, 2008
Not exactly as heart-wrenching as the trailers would have you believe... Or maybe I just have a heart of stone? Either way, it's a good enough movie to watch if you've nothing better to do.
absolutnormal
August 4, 2008
This was a sad movie about falling in love with a man that is ill and soon to die and battling with the emotions that come with this situation. It was a good movie cast was great.
July 29, 2008
I love this movie! I could watch it time and time again! This movie is what introduced me to Campbell Scott and can i say OH MY GOD!! He is hot in this movie! LOVES IT! Julia roberts was amazing in this movie as well! =)
June 14, 2008
This movie is pretty standard romantic film, which means it has a predictable plot line. But that doesn't make it a bad movie. It's very moving, mostly because it's very well acted.
September 23, 2007
you want some drama.....here u go.....very good movie........it was sad though.......this movie had me in tears....
CaireBaire
July 20, 2007
Very sad movie!! But, I LOVE Julia Roberts -- and she usually doesn't let me down! I was completely engrossed in their life with the pain and struggle of cancer!! I was diagnosed two years ago so this movie holds a whole new meaning for me now!! I also went thru chemo and lost my hair! Ugh!!
May 29, 2007
Loved this movie, a real tearjerker as Julia Roberts character takes care of her Patient(Campbell Scott)and falls in love with him as he tries to battle Cancer.
yzette20
March 15, 2007
Loved the actors!!!!! Saw it the other day and fell in love with the story and the way it was played out!
hopinnhopin
February 23, 2007
I still cry when I watch this one. It's got great music (thank Kenny G) and a really sweet/sad story.