Earthstorm

—— Sullivan & Son: Season 3
57% Tyrant: Season 1

Earthstorm Reviews

April 22, 2008
This movie really stunk. The plot holes were possibly larger than the meteors. What a waste of a couple of hours.
LuvAddict
July 18, 2007
Can you say B MOVIE!! The trailer says how it has the most awesome special effects or something like that. I am a vocal person when it comes to crappy speacial effects by saying that's so FAKE or WOW I really love they're speacial effects very sarcaticly.
March 22, 2013
Actually its an intRAstellar catastrophe not intERstellar as the description says since the asteroid came from within our star/stellar system, specifically the asteroid belt, Keiper belt, or, doubtfully, the Oort cloud and NOT from another star system. WOW, you'd think if you were going to review a movie you'd atleast get the facts right. I mean come on.
December 5, 2012
As seen on Telefutura, this movie appears to completely disregard even some elementary school science facts about space in the name of a "totally awesome" visual story. If it weren't for that, the hackneyed plot & characters would only make this a merely crappy TV-movie not worth raving about, positively or negatively. Also, Stephen Baldwin now has another film alongside "The Flintstones" to be embarrassed about.
April 25, 2012
This movie was so bad I kept waiting for punchlines because I thought it must be a comedy.
February 14, 2012
Possibly the worst film I have seen in ages so bad I felt compelled to see it out to see if it could get worse and yes it did
FilmGrinder S.
January 12, 2011
A DEEP IMPACT/ARMAGEDDON wannabe...minus the excitment and A-listers. I have to say, Dirk Benedict (from A Team the show) makes a good political asshole antagonist
J Gary F.
March 28, 2009
As an old, really old, SciFi movie fan, I loved this B movie.

Good special effects, good actors and a really cheesy plot.

An asteroid hits the moon and causes it to crack like an egg. Now the heroes and heroines have to unite and heal the splintered moon to save the earth.

Of course, a blue collar explosion expert, played by Steven Baldwin will be sent to the moon to use nukes to "heal" it.

But wait, the latest calcs show that that won't work! By pulling off various parts of the shuttle (now atomic powered) and melding them with the nukes ... it will work!

I'd love the way the shuttle wove its way between the many asteroids and boulders that brushed against the hull. Hans Solo would have been proud.

Dirk Benedict, who played Starbuck in the 1978 Battlestar Galactic and was in A-Team is an effective "villain" who sees the light.

Lots of tense moments in blowing up buildings on earth and blowing up the Moon rent to heal it.

Even the Nerds get sex at the happy ending.

If you like classy, proud, unregenerate B SciFi films, you'll enjoy this one.

And, unlike Armegeddon, they don't yell "Let's drill this Iron Bitch!"

Princeton Junction
jazza923
June 19, 2007
Haven't we seen all of this before?! There is nothing new to offer in this rip-off of various other films. It is filled with cliche's. There are some decent special effects, the acting is a little better than most films of this nature. It's 89 minute length kept it from outstaying it's welcome.