Eating Out: All You Can Eat Reviews

November 6, 2010
This movie just demonstrates that that gays will watch just about anything! The only good thing in this movie is brief appearances from Leslie Jordan.
October 18, 2011
Some elements were used, however, the bad acting from Chris, Daniel didn't work well
January 19, 2012
If you've seen any of the other movies in this series, you know exactly what to expect. I will say I liked this movie better than the second one, but ultimately it's just more of the same tired sex jokes and gratuitous nudity. There are a few mildly clever jokes and I did laugh once or twice, but for the most part this isn't great.
½ July 14, 2011
Yeah-yeah, kind of tired of these movies by now. It's funny, for sure. However, it's soooo lame that it's almost not funny anymore. The acting = terrible. The production isn't as good as the previous movie.
½ December 1, 2009
LOL Funny. Worse acting ever. Def like a soap opera. Had to watch till the end because of the humor. Great to watch to crack yourself up. I nearly peed myself in beginning!
½ May 30, 2015
If you take away the raunchy scenes, all that's left is a bad-acted, cringeworthy movie.
March 14, 2014
The actors this time are far less attractive, making it much more difficult to make up for their lacklustre performances combined with a bad script!
June 12, 2013
I managed 10 min of this. Tis the WORST stereotype, stupid, vapid, tasteless and vulgar presentation of Gay men and stupid str8 women. It is the perfect film for the anti-gay ass.....! PS The guy who said, "Gays will watch anything (Gay)" sic. is an idiot. Watch MAURICE if you want a good Gay themed film.
January 7, 2013
Laughed a lot. Just a funny mess of a movie.
½ November 30, 2012
The first truly substantial and entertaining film in this series. It's like a gay version of American Pie. An engaging love story with interesting (and not to mention extremely attractive) characters.
July 8, 2012
This was by far the funniest flick in the "Eating Out" series! I know more fans of the series prefer "Sloppy Seconds," but the new characters here are more interesting than those in the first two films, and you feel sympathetic toward Casey who's being manipulated throughout the film by the slutty Tiffani. The subtitles from the Asian girls working in Tiffani's nail salon (called "Nail Me") are a scream!
½ May 8, 2012
Eating Out: All You Can Eat is the same formulaic film as its previous films. Nothing more and I think it could have been done better, but it was funny at times.
Overall the same mishmash, but with new hot guys.
March 15, 2012
Better than part 2 with the character of Tiffani stealing the show
October 18, 2011
March 1, 2010
This flick is a good lusty fun time that will make you laugh. You'll probably bone your boyfriend-if not half way through then shortly after the flick is over.
December 8, 2009
In the same vein as its two predecessors, Eating Out 3 will most certainly be classed a guilty pleasure. In my opinion this is the best of the three. I'm usually quite a liberal film critic but the first one really was terrible. Surprisingly the second is much better and funnier, but this one was my favourite. Ok so there's no art involved here, just a silly storyline, tasteless humor and hot guys galore. Still the film does manage to create a likeabilty for the characters which was lacking in previous efforts.

Rebekah Kochan shines as the slutty but hilarious fag-hag. Chris Salvatore is inescapably gorgeous and provides a more genuine hottie as he really is gay. In fact I heard that the whole male cast are gay in real life. An aspect that makes the whole film more believable and less hypocritical.

There were some real laugh-out-loud moments, as well as several bad-taste jokes that will probably only appeal if you (like me) have that kind of humor. Of course it's destined to be marred, bashed and torn to shreds by stuffy critics. Reviewers can be truly evil sometimes, Daniel Skelton was called "a toothy irritant who should never be allowed in front of a camera again" by the NY Times. Who's a bitch now then?!

If you like it then watch it. I found it funny, and everyone has a guilty pleasure right? My question is why be guilty about it.