Eddie Murphy Delirious Reviews

December 9, 2013
This is a plain and simple stand up performance from Murphy. He's on the stage, mic in hand, looking out at the audience. No special effects to turn him into multiple characters, no silly plot, just jokes. So, realize that before watching. You get the experience of seeing a comedy legend in his prime. This is a hilarious routine and I was laughing the whole time. If you feel that his movies aren't funny any more, or aren't a fan of his, please go find this movie. You'll easily be converted to a fan. If you wonder why I didn't give it 5 stars, that is simply because it isn't among the greatest stand up movies that I've seen. That doesn't matter much, though, because this is a perfect display of Murphy's talent. I recommend it.
½ June 19, 2010
Eddie Murphy's Delirious delivers raunchy gag after raunchy gag and it never runs out of steam. They could have thrown in a few behind the scenes clip here and there and then clipped back to the stand up, which I felt would have been more appealing, but it doesn't really matter in such cases. This movie still soars with laughs, and has Eddie Murphy at his best. Hilarious Show!
ScoopOnline
December 13, 2009
Its Eddie Murphy Classic.
cosmo313
½ November 6, 2009
Outstanding stand-up concert. This is balls-to-the-wall hilarious, and I spent most of the running time doubled over with laughter. This makes me wish Eddie Murphy was still funny. I miss the old Eddie and want him to return.
FilmFanatik
May 2, 2007
Side-Splittingly funny. So looking forward to Eddie Murphy's return to stand-up.
sainttom93
½ March 4, 2008
Stay away from any Eddie Murphy movies -- he is a bigot -- he hates Gay people --
November 10, 2007
A few laughs, but these days it's more of a nostalgia trip to watch it.
September 9, 2007
Some of his best stuff before he went Disney on us.
September 2, 2010
Probably my favorite Stand-Up of all time! Raw is a close 2nd. He is fresh faced confident but not cocky like in Raw. I have it memorized beginning to end.
ManifestPanda
July 21, 2011
richard pryor was soooo much better.
bamadeb77
½ October 18, 2009
FUNNNNYYYYYY
iLeo
March 21, 2008
Hilarious!
March 13, 2008
hilarious stand up always makes me wishing murphy still did stand up
DrLappos
½ July 17, 2007
Threw him into international limelight and showed him for the genious he was. Brilliant film.
½ July 19, 2006
One of the best stand-ups of all time.
June 2, 2012
One of the greatest stand up specials of all time. If you're into stand up comedy and you haven't seen this, this should be at the top of your mental queue.
½ February 2, 2012
Murphy at his finest. Classic performance with more laugh-out-loud moments than any other stand-up routine.
December 25, 2010
Eddie Murphy truly ruled comedy in the 1980's. He started on stand-up at age of 15 and just take a look at this. Murphy is completely hilarious, packing laughs every minute of this stand-up routine. His humor is what makes him who he is. This is his first stand-up recorded along with Eddie Murphy Raw, they both equally hilarious comedy treasures. The DVD to Delirious has just come out, so go buy now if your a Murphy fan, you will truly love to look back at him in his good old days in comedy. No offense but today Eddie Murphy isn't as Raw and joke cracking. So remember his good days with Delirious and Raw, which are what made him who is truly was in the 80's.
July 3, 2010
I think I sw this and it was funny stand up comedy action it was good I need tow atch again to makue I rated it right, but try it out for yourself.
April 21, 2010
Absolutley funny.... roll around on the floor peeing my pants funny. My sisters and I when we want to laugh will talk about Eddie Murphys jokes on this. I want to own it!