Ekk Deewana Tha - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ekk Deewana Tha Reviews

May 25, 2012
ek deewana tha - what a poor movie, everything was wrong with it. I watched Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa,it was a dam good movie, Silambarasan & Trisha both delivered superb performance. I watched Ye Maaya Chesave, there Naga & Samatha did fine job. but here in this hindi remake Protik & Amy failed to perform. I'm wondering it is made by the same director who made Tamil & Telugu versions.
March 17, 2012
They screwed up the ending.. The Tamil version had a better ending!!!
February 23, 2012
ONLY FOR pratiek babber. his breakthrough film.. the film as such not as great. music is fun, but songs are abrupt in the film... amy jackson is an miscast in the film.. could have been good as the tamil, but fails ..
February 19, 2012
Saw " Ek Deewana Tha" had seen the tamil version but hated the Hindi version. Firstly the characters are too complex for newcomers to carry on their shoulders. Secondly no change in script from tamil to hindi except for the places. Simbu and Trisha had carried of the film excellently maybe Abhay Deol and more better actress with a little of freshness could have saved the film. Better watch the Tamil Version
½ February 18, 2012
I did not really like the original VTV when it was released. This one makes me love it. Prateik and Amy are not even close to Simbu and Trisha. Some dialogs were alright but the sweet ending is a mess. Goutham Menon cannot direct in Hindi. Period.
February 18, 2012
kyaa movie hai yehh.....!!!!....!!!!!!! still the killer dialogues are all over my thoughts!!
½ February 16, 2012