Eloise at the Plaza - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Eloise at the Plaza Reviews

LWOODS04
½ September 1, 2009
Cute movie about a girl who hardly sees her parents and who lives in a Hotel. She gets into a lot of mischief. Cute movie for kids. The little girl named Sofia Vassilieva really resembles the little girl on the books cover. Entertaining movie for the kids.
½ April 28, 2008
SO bad!
½ June 16, 2011
This Precocious Little Bugger is a Favorite Book & Character of Mine.Although I don't have Kids, Just Nieces & Nephews, I "Love Love Love" her & her generous antics that will steal your heart.Endearing
July 1, 2008
One of my absolute favorite heroines when I was a little girl has been perfectly played to the T by Sofia Vassilieva. The entire cast is marvelous, and though it slips into cheesy moments (what do you expect, it's a kids' movie) it's hilarious enough to keep me entertained and livid with envy.
April 26, 2007
Other than Harry Potter and Stand By Me, these Eloise movies are the best movies based on the books.
August 1, 2014
I really like eloise
May 24, 2014
One of my favorite movies as a kid
November 19, 2013
I like the the look stays true to the book series. A nice adaptation.
December 7, 2012
Would like to get round to seeing!
September 12, 2012
Such vomitous thelp that this movie is, the only thing that kept me watching was to find out why in the world Julie Andrews signed on to this turgid slog of a movie. Eloise is a bratty little girl left in her luxurious suite at a plaza hotel, annoying the manager but adored by staff and guests, and cared for by her nanny (Andrews), its all predictable crap which gave me no conclusion as to why anyone would even bother to make this. the film tiptoes around making Eloise look like a brain-bleeding airhead by covering up her dottiness with some hugely unfunny comedy. do not bother. and everyone heed my stern warning.
August 30, 2012
The little girl who plays Eloise got on my nerves so bad. I love Julie Andrews but she couldn't save this one, and her Cockney accent was surprisingly bad.
May 28, 2012
I know it's more for the kids but, hey I think it's cute.
½ May 15, 2012
I absolutely love Julie Andrews but I absolutely hated this movie!!!!!!
January 26, 2012
Be warned you'll fall in love with Eloise.
½ June 16, 2011
½ January 29, 2011
Cute, but don't expect much.
December 28, 2010
Wonder what it would be like to spend a day in her head.
½ September 21, 2010
More regal than The Princess Diaries. Julie Andrews looks like a wreck.
September 30, 2008
Julie Andrews looks weird old
May 13, 2010
Yes! Great movie. I love watching it. It's cute and yeah I love it.