15% Transcendence Apr 18

100% Hannibal: Season 2
96% Silicon Valley: Season 1

The Entrance Reviews

November 10, 2012
Equal parts detective thriller and Satanic possession film, The Entrance is unfortunately not quite as awesome as that premise sounds. Despite only being 80 minutes long, you'll get tired of The Entrance long before it is over. Lame acting, silly scenarios (playing bingo with a demon???), and an overall lack of twistedness make this a film that you won't soon remember.
chibimina7
June 18, 2008
i wasn't impressed. i was expecting more scares (heck, the DVD cover was scary so i thought the movie will be scary). it was pretty boring. my sis and I were home alone w/ our 18-month-old brother. we were watching the movie in a portable DVD player. our lil bro was getting fussy so we turned on the TV that was in front of us and just so happened The Simpsons were on. what gave me the chills was that it was an episode when the Simpsons were at church and the priest was talking about the devil. my sis & i were staring bug-eyed at the TV. then the scene switched to a news reporter with his camera crew's truck visible behind him. on the truck it said "News 6". in the movie, the number 6 was mentioned a couple of times...screepy...
Diogo S.
March 13, 2011
The Entrance é um filme bastante estranho. A sua premissa é relativamente interessante e o enredo em si não é mau, mas os eventos que se seguem durante o filme são tão absurdos e surreais (e por vezes cómicos) que, no final, acabei por duvidar ao máximo que tudo isso se tenha passado na realidade. As actuações surpreendem, especialmente pela personagem principal desta longa, mas não conseguem melhorar a experiência em nada. As poucas tentativas de criar um ambiente tenso e alguns sustos saem muito mal e o baixo orçamento não serve como desculpa. The Entrance é mais uma entrada horrorosa no género, ainda para mais por nem sequer ter a noção em que género se encontra.
March 11, 2011
Another creepy one on Hulu
jazza923
May 15, 2008
Moderately spooky, but it never really got me deeply involved with the story. The acting is decent, the special effects were fine. Nothing spectacular.
movieman_0909
May 9, 2008
"...thrills and chills delivered from this well acted supernatural thriller."