Eurotrip Reviews

½ January 12, 2008
You don't have to have had a lobotomy to watch this movie, but it would probably help a lot.
TheDudeLebowski65
½ July 27, 2011
Eurotrip is a pointless sequel to a mediocre comedy. This film has a very bad script, bad acting and directing. The jokes are more crude and vulgar, and most of the time are unfunny. This is a very sorry excuse for a comedy and Eurotrip scraps the bottom of the barrel in term of good ideas. Eurotrip is a rushed film and it's apparent that there wasn't enough thought to deliver a decent comedy. Eurotrip is a poorly stitched together film to make a quick buck off the original, which by today's standards has become quite unfunny in it's own right. Road Trip hasn't aged well, and with the years has become quite boring, I really don't see why they made a second film because this is a plainly yet another lame attempt at trying to mimick the first, but failling miserably, as if it was already a problem. Eurotrip can be described simply as a cash grab. Simple as that. This movie has nothing interesting to appeal to the viewer and ends up being a pointless comedy with strained jokes that try too hard to be funny, but ends up falling flat. Eurotrip is a disappointment that is one of the worst comedies ever made. This is a film that doesn't add anything to the first film and is unrelated. This is just another example of a film that tries to cash in on a successful (but not good) first film. Avoid it.
murphmann93
June 23, 2011
Great film! Very funny and my old school is in this including my house! A must see! Scottay Doesn't Know! A funny cameo from Matt Damon. Really hilarious!
½ June 2, 2009
anytime in a sex-comedy when you see americans in a foreign country and they tell a joke that they (character) think is funny even though they (actor) know it is lame, and so does the audience, or so i hope, and the foreigners just look at them like, "UGGGHHH??" for a solid five seconds because they know its lame, but wait because then all the foreigners start laughing simultaneously and maniacly and not like someone laughs when they're amused but how they laugh when they've been paid a tremendous amount for it, and then the americans feel safe that they're laughing too, so they can laugh again, and now everyone can laugh about a joke that should have been dismissed minutes ago by now, well.... thats about the opposite of funny to me.
December 23, 2010
A pretty funny teen sex comedy full of dirty jokes and bathroom humor. It is nothing special, and definitely not supposed to be taken seriously, so just let yourself go with it and you will laugh hard at the hilarious nonsense and the inspired moments.
½ September 19, 2010
I am not the biggest fan of alot of goofy teenage comedys, but for some reason this one interested me. I am so glad that I watched it, cuz it was freaking hysterical. Really well done, smart, and witty. Matt Damon had a great cameo in it, too.
½ April 29, 2007
Very funny in places, a mix of Road trip and American pie!
½ July 23, 2010
B
FiLmCrAzY
September 4, 2007
i am suriously amazed by the cast i mean with a special appearence from matt damon and vinnie jones, its actually a really good cast and quite amusing and simple script to watch!

Worth a watch as it is funny!
3niR
½ February 15, 2010
The trip was fun I guess. But the movie wasn't that good.
Chiefilms
October 9, 2009
I actually like this movie a little better than Road Trip even though this movie on the outside seems like a crappy sequel with no-namers, except for Harriet the Spy. In reality, this movie is great and hilarious with a classic Matt Damon cameo.
½ December 6, 2008
Somewhat funny. Too many stereotypes.
½ May 16, 2007
Here it is ladies and gentlemen. The first movie showcase for every single European stereotype there is.
deano
July 8, 2007
Plenty of hottest girls around Europe - fantastic in this uncut DVD. Michelle Trachtenberg's hot when she turned 18 in this totally wild comedy film.
May 31, 2007
a film for teenagers, it has that kinda sexual humor, very scatological
May 19, 2007
This movie is so funny. I loved it.
January 31, 2007
Underrated
December 28, 2006
kooky but dumb.
½ October 18, 2006
Amusing, but not great...
May 30, 2006
A guilty pleasure comedy. Enough nudity to keep me interested and enough male nudity to keep Scooter interested.