Every Woman's Dream - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Every Woman's Dream Reviews

½ August 5, 2012
Surprisingly enough it was a decent movie. I wanted to hate it for all it did wrong but there was something that kept me watching interested throughout. Every Woman's Dream is poorly directed and scripted but the acting is decent. The biggest thing Every Woman's Dream has going against it is that it isn't sure if it wants to be a comedy, drama, suspense thriller, or psychological thriller. It flips between the four throughout the entire movie and not in a smooth transition. But as I said Every Woman's Dream has a charm that kept me watching throughout even if it isn't an award winning effort.
½ August 5, 2012
½ November 16, 2007
It was awful and I don't recommend it to ANYONE!
November 14, 2007
Every Woman's Dream Summary:
Evidently, the "dream" to which every woman aspires in this made-for-TV drama is Mitch Parker (Jeff Fahey), a handsome, charismatic fellow with a smooth line of patter. Mitch proves irresistible to Liz Wells (Kim Cattrall), and the fact that he seems to be wealthy and extremely well connected is the icing on the cake. Eventually Liz marries Mitch, little suspecting that he already has a wife and two children -- not to mention several casual romances on the side. To juggle the various nuances of his double life, Mitch becomes enmeshed in a web of lies in which he casts himself as everything from an entertainment-industry executive to a CIA agent -- and when these prevarications begin to go sour, he makes a sharp and deadly turn into a life of crime. Though adapted from Karen Kingsbury's novel -Deadly Pretender, Every Woman's Dream is based on a true story -- and more incredible still, that story is told from Mitch's warped point of view! The film first aired October 15, 1996, on CBS.