21% Transcendence Apr 18

Everyone's Hero Reviews

sanjurosamurai
sanjurosamurai

March 25, 2007
really cool kids flick. great story and fun to watch, especially with your kids if you have them. the only problem was the end, the last 15 minutes were dumb even for a kids movie. there are other directions the movie could have gone at the end to still be feel good without being stupid, but this one is still worth watching especially if you love baseball.
Jason S

September 26, 2006
Pretty decent. Looked great and actually the story was pretty cool too. Enjoyable family entertainment.
PC79
PC79

June 27, 2007
Very cute!
Erin C

October 18, 2006
It was a cute movie, but kind of boring. Oh well :P
August 8, 2008
This movie was an all around pleasant surprise. It sounded like just another ordinary animated film. It delivered a touching and funny story. The good guys are easy to love. The bad guys are great comedy. It's hard to describe what make this movie so great without giving away the whole story. Let's just say, the voice talents are awesome with the likes of Whoopi Goldberg, Rob Reiner, and William H. Macy. The animation is pretty good, great in scenes involving physical comedy. The music blends perfectly in with the story and background.
May 18, 2007
This movie was the best I seen in animation in a long time. I haven't seen anything as creative and funny and for all to enjoy at any age. Loved it and casting was good too. I think every kid would of loved to have a talking ball.
Gees....just think....maybe they'll make a talking baseball that feels and thinks...very entertaining and Macy character will make you laugh and think that was perfect for him. If you know Macy and his former roles in other movies..like Fargo...This was good..5 stars..
chefthadeesa
May 2, 2007
Great for boosting childrens self worth and encouraging them to do what s right. i.e the returning of the stolen property to its owner.
lovesheba
October 9, 2007
Great Family movie. Rob Reiner and Whoopi keep a smile on your face. The story line was very cute. Great movie for childern to learn self esteem and to always keep tring.
moviemanmikey
September 11, 2007
A fun, reasonably well done family film. I didn't expect much and I quite enjoyed it. There are some funny lines and great "old school baseball" references, as a young boy comes across Babe Ruth's prized bat. Quite clean & enjoyable for all ages.
joyouskiss
July 24, 2007
It's cool to have an baseball with attitude and a feminine bat to boot. (laugh) It's alright, again, not my cup of tea, especially sports cartoons. Just the same its a good animation to watch with family.
July 18, 2007
I borrowed this movie from library for my son and he has been watching it three times. I guessed he loves this movie beside Toy Story and Monster Inc.
crazykomouri
July 16, 2007
Nice for the 5 and 6-year-olds. But I wasn't a fan of it. It's more of a childish movie. If you're looking for a whole family-film, go for something like one of the "Ice-Age" films or The "Ant Bully".
June 5, 2007
This is an awesome movie about having courage to do the right thing and believing in yourself enough to make it happen!
shoeless11
June 9, 2007
Cute movie. The baseball game was a little corny, but it was a good story and any baseball fan can appreciate it.
windsoul48
June 20, 2007
Well, to be honest, I only watched it because Jake T. Austin and Raven Symone was in it. It showed me lots of things! I LOVE THIS MOVIE.
dragonmartine1
June 24, 2007
This movie for me was wonderfully made. Anyone that live in NY and Chicago can see their hometown and their stadiums. It is a feel good movie. The animation was great. Definitely a movie for the family, especially if they are baseball fans.
starysky2004
May 3, 2007
I love this moive. It's such a cute moive. A kid who doesn't have very many friends, ends up being the hero.
angeleyezinga24
May 3, 2007
Great movie. Full of feel-good, old fashioned love of baseball and more innocent times. Great movie for the family to watch.
May 2, 2007
Its a story about a little boy named Yankee Irving who sets out to recover a bat named Darlin' that was stole from the Yankee Stadium one night while he was visiting his dad who works there. The bat belonged to Babe Ruth and with the World Series coming up Yankee sets out on his journey to recover and return the bat to Babe Ruth so that the Yankees and Babe Ruth can win the Series.

The movie was filled with laughs and just like any other children's/family movie this is one you can sit down to with the whole family and watch. I watched the movie not really expecting to like it but come on how can you turn down a movie with a talking bat and a talking ball plus Babe Ruth well if you are a fan of the sport this little movie should bring the child loving baseball fan right out of you. Overall great movie, fun, clean and enjoyable for the whole family all ages.
lnse
April 13, 2007
Thought this was a cute animated story. The characters are cute, but the storyline is predictable. A few good one liners from both the bat & ball. Recommended for if you have children or like baseball.