Movies Like An Extremely Goofy Movie

77% You're the Worst: Season 1

An Extremely Goofy Movie Reviews

Alice S

July 2, 2013
TOO MUCH FUN!!! I love dem saucy ladies: Beret Girl voiced by vivacious redhead Vicki Lewis and Sylvia the Librarian voiced by repressed dame Bebe Neuwirth.
aSpaceCowboy
aSpaceCowboy

June 1, 2008
College, X-Games, and Disco music? Uh... yuck!
michael e.
michael e.

December 13, 2010
fantastic animation and great songs with good humor and plot and that says a lot for a direct to video Disney sequel
KJ P

January 26, 2010
The title says it all! Plus, it's also an extremely fun movie!
sanjurosamurai

December 28, 2006
Semi ok sequel.
Dillon L

August 16, 2011
More like "An Extremely Stupid Movie."
Jackson W

July 22, 2011
Though it follows the same route as the original, "Extremely" is still enchantingly 'goofy'.
Yinalí R

June 20, 2007
I absolutely love this movie a whole lot!
Sylvester K

August 30, 2013
Not a bad follow up to the first film, offered more character development and some more mature humour. The animation style also improved quite a bit so overall very enjoyable.
Dutch Eminence
Dutch Eminence

December 18, 2011
"An Extremely Goofy Movie" is a hilarious example of Disney magic; for the most part. While the film boasts great animation and some genuinely funny scenes, it also gets muddled with some poor dialogue and several plot holes. Nevertheless, this movie still had the ability to move and entertain me. Fine viewing, but not quite as good as the original.
September 12, 2011
just more of the same from the first movie, but much more formulaic, a lot less funny, and no way near as endearing. from father-son camping trips to Goofy's disco-dancing romance and the college X games? no thank you. really mild children's entertainment, but nothing really to offer beyond that. still better than a lot of contemporary Disney (especially Disney sequels) though.
MovieGuruDude72
March 16, 2007
I guess the thing that's always puzzled me about these recent Goofy movies and TV shows is the reasoning behind creating Goofy's son Max as the "straight man" Do they think that will make Goofy funnier? Do they think that creates chemistry? Have I analyzed a dumb Disney idea too much. Yep!
MidnightSquall
January 5, 2009
It just wasn't as funny as the first movie. I loved the nostalgic feel when Goofy and Ms. Marple were hitting it off. But all in all, it was a good movie, but it wasn't a GOOFY movie.
MetalMario2
June 27, 2008
The original "A Goofy Movie" is a fun, vibrant, and heartwarming film that uses one of Disney's most beloved and enduring characters to explore the difficulties a father has in trying desperately to bond with his teenage son. This sub-par sequel, however, lacks all of that aforementioned fun, vibrancy, and heart, and is actually rather worrying in its depiction of Goofy as being unhealthily obsessed with being omnipresent in his son's life, and as being completely unable to take a step back and let go.
danigirl789
August 5, 2007
This is one of the better disney movie sequels. It still had the great voices of funny funny people and it still had a good story too. Very good for a sequel.
AEAddict
July 19, 2007
Awwww, I used to absolutely love this movie when I was a little kid! Great animation for children. =)
July 7, 2007
Out of all the Disney characters Goofy and Daisy were always my favorites. I loved Goofy going back to the 70's disco and getting his boogie on. Shake Ya Groove Thang, Shake Ya Groove Thang Yeah Yeah...Love the mood ring.
June 11, 2007
same as the first movie. Except Goofy tries to be cool and join his son in College. His son wishes he could just go away.
abbistories
May 30, 2007
I watch this at least once a year! I'll be disapointed if College isn't as fun as portrayed in this movie.