The F Word

77% You're the Worst: Season 1

The F Word Reviews

Michael G

August 24, 2007
I got this confused with This Film is Not Yet Rated. I was going to turn it off, erase it or whatever, but I got sucked in almost immediately. It's about the republican convention in NYC in 04 and how it pissed off 500,000 people. Part freakshow, part stream of consciousness experiment. It's interesting, creepy and often fun all at the same time. I always knew I wasn't a republican but this movie made me think I'm not a democrat either.
Killerclownballs
August 2, 2011
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck motherfucker fucking fuck fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck motherfucker fucking fuck fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck motherfucker fucking fuck fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck motherfucker fucking fuck fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck motherfucker fucking fuck fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck motherfucker fucking fuck fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck motherfucker fucking fuck fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck motherfucker fucking fuck fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck motherfucker fucking fuck fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck motherfucker fucking fuck fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck motherfucker fucking fuck fuck fuck fuck
JohnnyMorelli
June 26, 2007
It's a pretty good capture of the state of mind in that particular part of the country at that particular time. The bad parts of the 'documentary' are the ones that are so obviously staged (the fake people he meets) and the majorly lame dream sequence.
June 16, 2007
saw this movie on IFC. really interesting film about freedom of speech that we are supposed to have. shows viewpoints from all sides and shows a lot of what goes on in new york city.
NickCoalNoir
May 11, 2007
I liked this, it was different and it gave you a feeling that you were actually there protesting. Woot! :]