Face to Face - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Face to Face Reviews

½ September 7, 2015
Pretty good for a movie mostly set in one room. Wasn't at all sure I would get into this one, but the characters are so well drawn you can't help but get hooked in.
½ December 4, 2014
Strong performances all round, in this great topical film
½ December 15, 2011
Face to Face will never be mistaken for the most exciting film of the year as it never fully removes itself from its theatrical origins, but it's a bold one nonetheless that rewards viewers with spiky wordplay, tart performances and ever increasing dramatic complexity.
July 18, 2012
Face To Face is really grounded in reality. I am not easily engaged in Australian films but this was terrific. Despite my opinion on two of the actors in this film I must say that they all did a fantastic job. This story was beautifully written. Some of the issues raised in this film such as work place bullying and racism makes this film a true reflection of what its like to be in the Australian workforce. If you are looking for a good Australian Drama you should look no further.
February 2, 2012
90% on Rotten Tomatoes. Nice.
September 17, 2011
Great movie that tells you that it's worth trying to understand the bigger picture.
September 10, 2011
Funny and engaging story full of Aussie dialogue, drama and humour.