Fat Albert Reviews

½ August 15, 2011
It ruined the old cartoon, damn you Kenan Thompson
michael e.
½ June 9, 2011
it stays faithful to the source material and the end result is a good, entertaining, and funny film.
September 25, 2010
Fast Albert is a guilty pleasure comedy that I find myself loving, even if it is way over the top and makes the cartoon look like a child drew it. It's hilarious and actually manages to pull off a decent story. I really enjoy watching this live action version of Fat Albert!
½ July 29, 2010
C-
½ July 9, 2007
They wrecked the plot. Rather than doing a live-action adtaptation of the Fat Albert characters in their New York setting, they have them as fiction characters, which a troubled girl summons from her television set to seek guidance. It's so lame. Once the Fat Albert gang enters our world, they are culture-shocked, and cause some fun and trouble of their own. No thanks. After all those years, they should'nt have made a Fat Albert movie like this.
½ June 7, 2007
i cannot think of one good thing to say about this movie.
½ May 5, 2007
it was good, to watch it on a sunday afternoon with the family. good cast and good adaptation from the cartoon
½ December 2, 2011
It ruined the old cartoon, damn you Kenan Thompson
½ August 6, 2007
Good movie.
May 6, 2006
HEY! HEY! HEY! This movie is suprisingly original and funny.
divinetrash
½ December 25, 2007
I'd like to wipe my ass with Bill Cosby's sweaters just so he'd know what it feels like for any human being to suffer tihs awful movie.
½ March 10, 2008
im going to change my review on this, i just watched this with the kids on march break again and i believe i was a little hard. It was more enjoyable the second time round
October 27, 2007
I never watched the cartoon, but this movie was absolutely horrible.
iLeo
April 12, 2007
A favorite. Loved this movie.
March 18, 2006
Hey, Hey, Hey!!!
September 6, 2009
hey hey hey fat albert the cartoon is know in his very own and his bringing us some good times in this full length feature
August 10, 2009
Terrible film. What the fuck was the point? This movie is all about the characters of Fat Albert stuck in the real world, wow good fucking plot there. If this movie was meant to be a comedy then someone fucked this one up.
September 24, 2007
a good movie....had me cracking my side 2....just like the cartoons....and fat albert sure could shake his big caboose.....toot...toot.....hilarious......
½ May 25, 2008
One Of The Greatest Movies Ever! It's Great And Funny! But Why Must There Be So Many Negitive Reviews!?! Can't You Pepole Watch It One More Time And Finally Admit It's A Great Movie! *SIGHS* Anyways, The Movie Is So Awsome!

''Hey,Hey,Hey! I Said I'm Gonna Stay.''

''Hey,Hey,HEY! Friends Don't Let Thier Friends Faid Away.''

''Don't Use My Lines On Me!''

LOL! That Part ALWAYS Makes Me Want To LOL!