Fatso

—— Witches of East End: Season 2

Fatso Reviews

Jason O

September 11, 2009
Dominick (Dom DeLuise) has been eating everything in sight ever since he was a young kid. As you might guess, because of that, Dominick is overweight and he's still VERY crazy about food. But everybody tries to urge him to go on a diet when his cousin, Sal, dies prematurely of being too overweight. Eating tons of food isn't just tasteful, it's a way of life for Dominick, so it won't be easy to break the habit.
I had been wanting to see "Fatso" for a long time and I finally got to see it. It's a great movie in many ways. Parts of it are hilarious, such as when Dominick keeps seeing tons of appetizing food on television no matter what channel he turns it to, and other parts are even a little bit sad. But the whole movie is entertaining, and it's hard for me to believe that "Fatso" isn't more popular than it is.

If you like great movies, buy "Fatso" as soon as possible! It will make you hungry for food while you're watching it and after the movie is over, it'll probably leave you hungry for a sequel. NOTE: That was my Amazon review from the year 2001. WARNING: This movie will make you hungry. Sad that Dom Deluise is dead now.
MARKMATTEI58
April 13, 2012
This is one very funny movie.
Anne Bancroft and Dom DeLuise were great together.
But eat a full meal before watching to avoid raiding the refrigerator.
Salemslot9
January 8, 2011
I was surprised to see this on tv the other day
I hadn't seen it in years
I remembered right
they do talk about sucking the jelly out of a jelly doughnut
and filling it with a Reese's peanut butter cup
lol
May 30, 2012
A great movie about one fat man learning to love himself
November 6, 2011
There are some movies that are vital to the Italian American movie-goer, and this is one of them. It's both hilarious and sad. A weird combination that works perfectly, with the crazy Antoinette cursing up a storm during the most innapropriate times and the funny passive relationship between Dom and Lydia. "You're Polish? I'm Italian. - My mother was Italian. - So was mine." And that scene in the dietician's office with the list of "do and do-nots" might be one of my favorite scenes in cinema. More than anything, I love the message Fatso delivers; that physical appearance is only second to personal happiness.
March 30, 2011
Dom Delouise made a great character of what a fat pathetic man should be he was my hero especially when he threatens his brother with a fake gun then a knife the although it was an okay movie it would have been a great movie if more binging was in it. My favorite quote from the movie was "Thats nothing have you ever sucked the jelly out of a jelly donut and filled it with chocolate swirl". In the end this movie needed more binge eating and more fat people binge eating with The Dom.
Travis