Fighting Caravans Reviews

½ January 25, 2015
Cooper stars as an immature young scout apprenticing two a pair of older, grizzled scouts. The three are hired by a wagon train heading to California. Cooper falls in love with a young Frenchwoman heading west, but the two old guys try to keep him single, drinking and fighting. A fast-paced actioner that's tons of fun. You pretty much know exactly what's going to happen, but it's fun getting there.
½ January 13, 2005
When you first see this film, you'll see Gary Cooper and you'll go Holy Smokes! Is that Gary Cooper?! Dude looks so young, nothing like the 40-something sheriff in High Noon. But my favorite character in this film isn't Coop or his love interest, it's the two drunken scouts who brought Coop up, specifically Bill Jackson. The dude is pure comedy man. Think Billy Connoley back in the 30s. One of the best scenes, when Coop's love interest gets pissy at him and starts screaming at him in French, Bill walks away goin Jabba Jabba Jabba. rofl You gotta see it. Damn, I should put that on my voicemail...