Flirting with Forty Reviews

½ November 18, 2011
This film is about a separated woman who is approaching forty years old, finding a renewed surge of excitement in her love life while vacationing in Hawaii.
Naughtia
May 15, 2010
I thought this was a sweet and contemporary story. A woman is divorced and lives the hard life as a single mom of two. When she turns 40 she reaches a turning point of her life and realizes that she really can enjoy all the aspects of her life, she meets a much younger attractive surfer and her friends begin to worry about her choice and think that she's reached a midlife crisis. She is happy and in love, could life be any better? I thought this movie was very romantic and sweet, and it raises some good points about age differences and love. I liked it because I felt like I could very easily relate to the story. I also must mention that Heather Locklear looks as great as ever.
½ May 18, 2012
I was interested in seeing this movie because I read excerpts of the book (which was very entertaining). Unfortunately, the movie was not very good. Buckley is super hot though, so he was nice to look at.
January 16, 2010
A ridiculous fluff movie, but who really watched it for the plot??? Robert Buckley is beautiful and the only reason to waste quality time on this movie.
½ January 12, 2013
Not good, not bad. Perfect for a sunday night
Naughtia
May 15, 2010
½ December 30, 2009
It's too cheesy. The right audience for this is a bunch of women without boyfriends.
½ July 13, 2009
this movie is a mix between the show called the cougar and the movie called maneater. EPIC FAIL!
April 23, 2009
The plot is very familiar and predictable, but the movie has it's charms and the cast is very likable. Nothing great but at least it does entertain.