Flyin' Ryan - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Flyin' Ryan Reviews

June 19, 2013
Much like the titular character, 'Flyin' Ryan' soars above other films of its genre thanks to the wonderful direction and screenplay from Linda Shayne and the groundbreaking special effects. Wow, what a picture.
October 28, 2012
loooool probably the greatest special effects work ever. james cameron you will never match this masterpiece of cinematic brilliance.
October 6, 2012
I have no words just watch this movie. lol
½ September 9, 2012
I was shocked that a film under an hour and a half could feel so long. The martial arts instructor jumping a motorcycle was a high point in the film. The star and a half is because I laughed hard at a couple parts in the movie.
½ September 14, 2009
This movie is possibly one of the most horrible movies I have ever come across, however, I had to buy it for eight cents just to remind myself how bad movies can be. This movie has no plot, even the chase scenes are really lame and do not logically work as in there are huge mistakes in them. Also, I believe the director wanted to add some magic in the movie so why not magical heely's. I have no clue why this was made but it is so incredibly horrible that you have to see it and make fun of it. Also, there are tons of random nature scenes that appear in the middle of scenes. The commentary to this movie is also very funny to watch and the director makes it clear how much she really loves those geese, hence random nature scenes through out the whole movie. I really wished that there were some really awesome women directors out there but this movie will not prove that in the film industry. If you were to watch this get intoxicated first and it might make sense to you and those magical heely's astound you!
January 6, 2007
4.5/10. Well meaning and sweet family film that is hampered severly by a poor budget and inadequate acting. With a better budget and actors, it could have been decent.