For the First Time - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

For the First Time Reviews

½ April 2, 2009
This is just like any other love story drama...girl loves boy. dad dont like boy. girl like him newayz. dad get mad. girl cries. dad finally accepts boy. girl and boy stay together....
February 25, 2009
I'm not sure how much I missed out on because I needed to rely on subtitles- but since this movie is your typical love story between two privileged kids that have tons of "emotional baggage" I'm sure I still got the point. Despite all of that, I still enjoyed it, especially for its shots of Greece.
March 16, 2013
I thought it was a good film. I thought the actors were good in their roles.
½ October 5, 2012
Not even the refreshing and romantic getaway to Greece can save the 'forced chemistry' and very poor acting of KC Concepcion and Richard Gutierrez. It's a film worthy of a mighty 'face palm' by the Greek gods.
September 19, 2012
nice movie, the screenplay may not be that good, but overall its worth seeing. although kinda long for such a simple story.
½ February 15, 2011
santorini, ay!! awesome movie, awesome wardrobe ni KC Concepcion!!!!
October 29, 2009
I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!! :)
July 3, 2009
KILIG! they're a match made in heaven...
June 28, 2009
uhm.. i love the place here!! ganda! want to go there someday.. hehe..
June 28, 2009
one word: romantic!!
May 3, 2009
hahahhahahahha.
I REALLY LAUGHED with this one.. i mean LITERALLY.
I still remember the cheezzy lines of Beatriz Saw " HINDI AKO PERFECT"\
HAHAHHA. i really enjoyed it. Dont get me wrong... the movie is definetly a typical maistream Filipino film. Me as a Greek who knows the Filipinos the film worked. Storyweise its nothing there, acting i dont even want to talk about it, (why the Filipinos need to overact always) The Greek language is ... not even Greek.:) Everything made this film ...Funny. I think directors intention was to make it a sad story witrh funny moments... I think he completely failed on that...
If u like Mainstream cheezy films.. then watch it
In ANY other case... i wouldnt recomment.
Because as the main actress said... HINDI AKO PERFECT " I am not perfect!"
April 25, 2009
it's a beautiful movie
½ September 3, 2008
kinda bitin. hehehe. aw. xeng. :)
½ April 2, 2009
½ March 20, 2009
kakakilig grabe...natatawa me kay kc pagnauuntog siya hahaha
½ March 6, 2009
I regret I spent some money on this crap! I thought it was beautiful. You should not watch it.
½ February 26, 2009
i luv this movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
February 25, 2009
February 23, 2009
acting was ok.. but story is good..
February 14, 2009
nakakakilig to sobra,bagay silang love-team..hope mapanood ko ung nxt movie nila together.