• PG-13, 1 hr. 25 min.

[/b]
Released: January 8, 2008
Director: BJ Davis

Reviewer: Eric

I recently saw this movie at my local rental store while I was checking out the new releases. At first I thought this movie looked stupid, the cover was lame and the write up on the back wasn?t helping out either. I am not sure if I felt bad for half of the actors in this movie, but I picked it up any way. Boy am I wishing I didn?t spend any money on this rental because [i]Forget About It[/i] is?oh my lord I just don?t know what to say.

A mobster is put into a witness protection program after he plans getting caught after a bank heist. What the government doesn?t know is this mobster just stole $4 million from his own family. After getting settled into his new home in Arizona he buries the money in the desert only to be found by three retired old men.

This movie is terrible. How could something like this even be made? Wouldn?t you think a bigger budget movie would have little mistakes? Forget About It has so many lip sync problems and all of them come from the stupid guy playing the Italian. I can?t stand this guy and it doesn?t help that his mouth doesn?t seem to match anything he is saying.

Remember some of those budget movies I reviewed back in the day? For some reason [i]Forget About It[/i] has something in common with those movies. Anytime somebody is going to say ?fuck? it is bleeped out. There aren?t any loud noises, but there are random noises that are randomly thrown in. I guess this movie was already edited for TBS since I?m sure this movie will end up on there sooner than we think.

Out of the two reasons one may want to see this movie, Burt Reynolds and Raquel Welsh, they don?t offer enough of anything. All of the acting in here is suffering charisma, everyone is way past their prime and it defiantly shows her. The only reason I kept my eyes open, for the most part, was Raquel Welsh. I have no idea how old she is now, but she still looks pretty good.

Don?t expect any special features here. Put the DVD on and hit play. We should be thankfully nothing extra was filmed for this movie, it is really that bad. If there were any deleted scenes for this movie I would have cried like a little boy again. You know what maybe I should have cried for my mom to shut this movie off after fifteen minutes?

[b]Final Verdict[/b]
Avoid [i]Forget About It[/i]! Can you see the movies titles? The title of this movie should tell you a lot of this movie. I didn?t mind Burt Reynolds in his last movie that dealt with a group of old people. [i]The Crew[/i] was funny unlike this piece of garbage.

[b]Rating[/b]
1 out of 10
jazza923
January 4, 2008
Minor comedy, notable only for the presence of some seasoned stars. It doesn't appear they had much of a budget and styory is pretty dumb.