The Foursome

• On DVD:    May 29, 2007
  • Screen Media Films

The Foursome Reviews

thesidex thesidex February 17, 2008
This is one of the worst movies I have ever seen, does not make any sense, what they were thinking when they made it, dont waste your time like I did, I give it a 1 because, well I dont know why, to be nice??, well its not fun, not smart, borring, extremely bad acted, very bad directed, and we dont want to talk about the production.
jazza923 jazza923 June 11, 2007
The great cast helps this winning, but uneven comedy. There are some good laughs along the way, it's an enjoyable no brainer.
Rex Fenestrarum Rex Fenestrarum June 7, 2007
[i]The Foursome[/i] is a film about a class reunion, and four guys that just wanna play golf the whole time. As you might guess, the movie has three plotlines: the guys on the course, their wives back at the spa, and the tension when they all get together.

The main attaction here is Kevin Dillion (Drama from [i]Entourage[/i]) and he carries the film pretty well. It's not a great movie (I can't imagine [i]anyone [/i]wanting to own this on DVD), but it's good enough for a rental or a view on cable. As far as "buddie comedies" go, it's pretty decent (although the "sing along" bit made me cringe).

What I actually liked the most in the film was the interaction between the "long-time wives" and one of the gang's "replacement wife" (played by twenty-something hottie Siri Baruc). Seeing Siri's hot, tight body and chipper attitude while jogging (and whilst the long-time wives struggle to keep up) is priceless.