Frankenfish

—— Unforgettable: Season 2

Frankenfish Reviews

Ken S

May 26, 2007
Not to shabby for a movie about killer fish. On par with the first two Anaconda films, but it's no Tremors or Lake Placid

Also it co-stars China Chow, can't believe she uses that name. You may remember her from The Big Hit with Marky Mark (sans Funky Bunch).
Jens S

May 17, 2007
Fairly entertaining but rather stupid B-movie about a monster fish. Steals quite a few ideas from Jaws and even Anaconda and does not even come up with one original line of dialgogue, just a bunch of BlahBlah. The B-actors, with few familiar faces, do not help much to make it more memorable either, of course, but the script doesn't give them a chance. The fish attacks are rather predictable in their shock value, and so is most of the body count. Meh.
Dean !

March 30, 2007
A good low budget horror a bit tongue in cheek I'm sure, does have a few laughs and quite gory for a 15!
Jacob P

October 10, 2011
A weak SyFy flick with a weak story.
Steven V

June 17, 2007
Worst movie. The graphics of the actual fish were lame. The acting was poor. The directing was bad. The plots are horrible. The cratures are computerized crap.
Sylvester K

June 25, 2012
Entertaining nonetheless, but the ending.....
October 16, 2012
Find and catch Frankenfish and then cook it without watching it. There are few likable scenes of the film, but I was tired from this dire film. I say skip it.
September 5, 2012
Quite delightful, taken for what it is. A series of mutant fish escape from some tanker and kill a bunch of people in the swamp. I'm game. I've watched more ridiculous things put on by less talented people. Truth is, Frankenfish is not abysmal at all. I think most people that watch these are after the gore (like me) and the absurdity of it. There's plenty to be had in the way of creative kills and characters to hate on. I'd like to add a question to detractors of these kinds of films. What the fuck are you expecting?
November 28, 2011
OMG, this was the stupidest movie ever made. A horrible experience of sitting and watching this "B" movie on a Saturday night has left me scarred for life."
grayavec
June 1, 2009
This is one of those movies when you cheer on the monster. The characters are that annoying. The only one I felt bad for was the lawyer. Plot-wise, it reminded me heavily of Jaws and Anaconda, which should give you an idea of whether or not you'd want to watch it.
February 9, 2009
Fun! Cheesey. shotguns, propane tanks, propellers... "Some strange fella stick his hand in your hole, wouldn't you bite him?" Who said anything about men?
EVERYTHINGISBIGGERINTEXAS
September 20, 2008
Wasn't as bad as eye thought it would be. The CGI killer fishes were shockingly good for a made for TV movie. But the rest of the film falls short of other things such as tension and what not. Definitly worth catching on the Sci-Fi channel.
June 20, 2007
This movie is a classic cheese movie. If you are in the mood for a good cheese movie this is a good one right after monsturd.
papchisox729
January 17, 2007
Gratuitous nudity, bad acting, and a giant mutant fish... It's the perfect recipe for great movie night. But don't forget that it is a crappy movie; that's why it is so good(?). The reason it gets a whole star from me is because of the death scene of Frankenship and the following downpour of fish guts. 10.0 stuff.
jaydagamergirl
September 11, 2006
Anaconda wanna be. Mildly entertaing only because its so lame. With Horrid special effects. The best part is when the character are finally offed.
November 19, 2013
Movies like this need to be ridiculously over the top to be successful ("Piranha 3D" and "Anaconda"). This comes nowhere near that. In fact, it's really boring. FAIL.
November 11, 2013
Nevermind the title, the film is loads better. There are twists and turns in the plot that are quite exceptional, and it's a good laugh!
Andy W.
January 20, 2013
The special effects and acting are so atrocious, I felt sick to my stomach.
September 5, 2011
My favorite sci-fi original movie. So hilarious and action packed, though I hate that they teased a les scene, but we got nothing of it...
Sylvester K

June 25, 2012
Entertaining nonetheless, but the ending.....