The Geisha Boy

• Paramount Pictures

The Geisha Boy Reviews

Lucas M
December 15, 2013
One of the best movies of the greatest Jerry Lewis and Frank Tashlin. That make us remember of Charlie Chaplin classics.
Jason O
August 15, 2009
"The Geisha Boy" is the only Jerry Lewis movie I've ever seen and it's a good one. Jerry Lewis is a magician with a rabbit as a sidekick. He goes on the road one day to Tokyo, Japan where he meets a family that invites him to stay with them. A young boy becomes close with Mr. Wooley (Jerry Lewis) and wants him to be his father. For awhile, Mr. Wooley stays with the family until he learns that he has to go on the road again.
"The Geisha Boy" is a funny movie with some classic scenes such as when the rabbit gets loose on the plane and when Jerry Lewis's sandwiches keep mysteriously disappearing. If you like good old comedy movies, you should like this one. NOTE: That was my Amazon review from the year 2000. I admit I haven't seen a whole lot of movies from the 60s or older, but I've seen this one a few times and liked.
pastordonmilton pastordonmilton February 27, 2010
Maybe the first American movie where the an American chooses an Asian woman over a white woman and neither of them die!
There are about 5 minutes worth of boring scenes in the movie but the rest is fast moving and funny.
Lucas M
December 15, 2013
Patty D ½ November 1, 2010
I love this movie --i laughed and i cried --top actor Jerry Lewis in his hey day
David H. David H. ½ June 17, 2010
A hillarious Jerry Lewis Comedy full of funny Situations and with a crazy Rabbit