• PG-13, 1 hr. 25 min.

85% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1
76% You're the Worst: Season 1

General Education Reviews

July 2, 2012
Let's help bring this movie to theaters!
mike hawke
September 30, 2012
Another gem I just saw, what a great movie too watch. I love when films like this come along, and this new hot sexy girl Ms. Walsh, stole the show for me, I know shes been around, she's just never caught my eye until now. A lot of talent in this one, it just worked so well, it was like Summer School meets Rushmore, not exactly, but I just like slapping shit like that together because it sounds nice and easy. Just a fun movie too watch, who doesn't like movies like this crazy people thats who.
September 23, 2012
Excellent movie, all the other cynical critics can nitpick. Very original and creative, I would rent it again.
August 26, 2012
Heart felt and quirky, General Education delivers on multiple levels. The great ensemble cast and moments of slapstick humor keep it from being every other teen comedy. Recommend.
September 12, 2012
great! saw at screening 9/11.....highly recommended
September 5, 2012
The plot is a little overly simple, and the humor is more subtle, albeit scarce though. The film itself seems like a PG-13 intended comedy, but falls short in its delivery and becomes a PG-laced with bits of a racy humor movie. Shrek seems more adult at times. Main problem is the stakes are too little for what is a much bigger issue than the movies depicts.
August 31, 2012
I really enoyed this movie. I saw it tonight at the theatre with a lot of my friends and we were all laughing. its was cute and actually quite relatable to the high school experience. it's not like other teen movies you see where there are jocks beating up nerds and the typical high school movies. it was true to my experiences at least.
July 13, 2012
An enjoyable movie experience, reminds us all of growing up.
August 26, 2012
Entertaining, fun movie. Really good cast with an excellent showcasing opportunity for a number of young up-and-coming actors. Avoids the raunchy bathroom humor, F-bombs and nudity of most modern day comedies without losing entertainment value.
July 9, 2012
As Morris' first feature film, it accomplishes exactly what it set out to do: It tells a small-town story about an experience that most anyone growing up in standard American society has been through. It has the sweetness of the innocence and ignorance of that age, while also fleshing out the very real emotions related to finding your own way, and how everyone, young or old, adapts to changes for the better. It's simplicity has a nostalgic feeling that has you leaving the theatre feeling better than when you went in. Mission Accomplished.
July 9, 2012
This is an incredible movie that everyone should see! It has a good story. I enjoyed this movie when I saw it more than I have any movie in a really long time.
August 24, 2012
Saw it on iTunes tonight...was actually pretty damn funny.
August 23, 2012
Laughed a lot during this movie.
August 15, 2012
Such a fun and warm-hearted film. It takes a look at a really important time in life with levity, great acting, and bright energy. Delightful!
August 13, 2012
seen it, loved it, cant wait to drink forties in the theatre when it comes out.
August 13, 2012
Saw a screening of this a while back. Excellent film by a funny group of guys. They've done a solid job of creating a fictional world for future comedies to exist in.
July 16, 2012
I think this movie is going to be so funny! Can't wait to see it this August!
July 15, 2012
I SAW IT AT NEWPORT FESTIVAL WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN!